Reviews for What The Hell Is A Digimon?
CelticMagic chapter 6 . 12/13/2012
It seems like forever since you've updated! Funny as all hell, and gotta love Josh's "bonding" experience with Lopmon xD
Can't wait for the next episodes.
An Anon Fellow chapter 6 . 12/5/2012
Tanning, the best plan when stuck on a beach on a place you have no clue where is.

Beyond that, getting baked seems like an equally good plan.
The Monochromon and Vermillimon reminds me of Gurren Lagann for some reason.
Aiden Crossfire chapter 6 . 12/5/2012
What did I just read.

... Haha good stuff! Looking forward to more!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/11/2012
Josh. Even if there were aliens that sent obviously advanced technology to earth... Why. Oh crud why. Would they send you guys tamagotchies?
EternalEsper995 chapter 5 . 5/19/2012
nice chapter as always but...will they ever find out what is in Kylers bag?(DUNN DUNNNNN...DUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHH)

also will their be pairings...i'm just curious.
XiXIXiX chapter 5 . 5/19/2012
Hmm.. I think I saw an abridged reference, along with what may be a borne one. Maybe.

Haha! Another great one! MATHAFAQING SHELLMON BIATCH! seriously, next thing I know you'll make piedmon a gay clown... What, he already is that. Nevermind.

Shameless as always. Next episode is the
Mousettezz chapter 5 . 5/18/2012
Poor Josh and Kyler... They must be having nightmares...

So I see the narrator has joined the fun.

Shellmon was creepy though...

Anyways...Glad you're back. Enjoy your summer!
An Anon Fellow chapter 5 . 5/18/2012
Oh god the horrible image of a sexting. Why Yui D: I mean with a job like that you'd never ever give away your number. Also lols at the random advertisement at my fic.

So, what an interetsing bunch when you see what they actually have with them.

And damnit Shellmon, be less annoying. And that you used the Kanji lyrics for Brave Heart haha.
Black-Star98 chapter 4 . 4/30/2012
Lolz, even if it's based off of Pokemon's stupid little cousin. Please continue, but of course after you FREAKING UPDATE MFUPJE! Or else I will be forced o take desperate measures. -
Arcana Force XIII 'Thanatos chapter 4 . 4/13/2012
Very nicely done. It certainly is a surreal story at times but very enjoyable. I liked it a lot and I hope to see more soon. I would make a suggestion though. While i understand its meant to be a pardoy of Adventure i think the pacing of it is a little odd and you shouldn't be afraid to put some of your own stuff in it. Well, besides the characters that are already there obviously. I do like it though and I look forward to the next chapter.
WrittenAtLast chapter 4 . 4/13/2012
:o did not expect Kat to e leader really :o excitement , again loving the humor still :) i will PM the contents of the bag :) can't wait for the next chapter
Mousettezz chapter 4 . 4/12/2012
I like Lena's Character! Chibi and Chibi no.2...

Nice intro!

Well you just like breaking the fourth wall, don't you?

Wait next season? OoO Dose this mean you're going to make an 02, tamers, frontier, etc? I'm getting ahead of myself aren't I? -_-

Any ways Looking foward too the next wall breaking chap! ;)
XiXIXiX chapter 4 . 4/12/2012
INTRO? INTRO! INTROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

lo and behold! an update! In soviet russia, update come to you! Anyway, loved this, although seems to be more filler. I believe the next one is the telephone booths, right? the one where they try calling their parents and wind up calling random places like a pizza shop? wonder what you'll wind up calling...

Guess the other oc and i wont be showing up for a while, huh? Alrighty then! i can live with that, as long as you tell your stories in that awesome way you tell them. Seriously, you should become an author for life or something... although, im not sure how you would be able to handle that. Farenheit 451 came out of ucla, so you could probably come up with something awesome too!

...also, how can she beat sephiroth? that only came out on the ps1. or she has an emulator on a psp or something... does that mean she basically is the new izzy?
An Anon Fellow chapter 4 . 4/12/2012
So, suddenly intro out of nowhere, and all that staring at Yui. More fourthwall breaking and some interactions between them all.

The "delicious" content of the backpack will arrive in a PM.
WrittenAtLast chapter 3 . 4/9/2012
As always the humor in this was great ! Fourth wall breaking ! You make it work , aww poor koromon fell on his face D: can't wait until the next chapter