Reviews for Fallout
Ran chapter 24 . 7/16
oh, this was great! and those shots with qui-gon were the right shade of painful, i swear. poor obi-wan
Crystia chapter 1 . 5/29
OHMYGOD THIS IS THE MOST WILDLY OUT-OF-CHARACTER ANAKIN I HAVE EVER READ! "He didn't mind sand and dust and grit"! He didn't mind SAND! SAND!

...Pffft. I'm just teasing you. I've seen too many "Anakin hates sand!" memes. You probably actually write the most IN-character Anakin I've read (aside from that one, single, GLARINGLY ooc sentence... we can just call this an AnakinLikesSand!AU. Yes, perfect).

No, but in all seriousness. I love his and Obi-Wan's bickering. Hahahahaha. Lovely. Thanks. XD
Piper1996 chapter 14 . 5/20
Careful Anakin, even if it was against droids you probably shouldn't use such darkness.
"Tell him that I am lamentably immature and will throw a shocking tantrum if he teases me any further." Hahaha oh Obi Wan.
And no, the council didn't even want to train Anakin. And hasn't exactly had the best environment to stay in the light. Like his surprise and how Anakin was Obi Wan's padawan, theres only what 15 years between them?
Piper1996 chapter 13 . 5/20
Wow. I thought when he said he was dying that he might ask for one of them to stay. And that Anakin would have a fit. Lol i love Obi Wan's surprise whenever Anakin wins a debate with him. I find it amusing. Also loved how Obi Wan is thinking Qui Gon would be pleased by this situation. And...loved how Obi Wan grudgingly accepted how Anakin could fly through the impossible. He always has and always will.
Piper1996 chapter 12 . 5/20
No but. I must say, you are exactly as described to me. Headstrong yet obedient. Cynical yet innocent." That is a rather good description of Obi Wan. Fits.
Love Obi Wan saying that Anakin is young. ...and compassionate to a fault. And i suppose Anakin is very compassionate and loving, when they aren't people who hurt others. Anakins not very forgiving sometimes.
Piper1996 chapter 11 . 5/19
Ouch...just ouch Anakin.
Lol yeah they do make a good team don't they force/Qui gonn?
Piper1996 chapter 10 . 5/19
Lol. Anakins surprise at Obi Wan , mind tricking? A droid was funny. And Anakin calling Padme Padme while Obi Wan calls her Senator is point on. Very rarely does Obi Wan call Padme by her name.
The i was beginning to think you didn't get my message was funny. It's been a few hundred years and you've only begun to think they didn't get it? Lol
Piper1996 chapter 9 . 5/19
Ah Artoo... lol some of my favorite artoo moments was near the beginning of episode three. That screaming...
"After you," they said in unison, and then stepped over the threshold side by side, i love that. That just fits them sooo well. In the clone wars they did sooo much side by side got so many missions done just the two of them. Sigh their friendship is so heartbreaking and bittersweet to watch knowing what is going to happen.
Piper1996 chapter 8 . 5/19
It was as though a million voices had cried out at once – and been suddenly silenced that seems a common, on varying degrees, acurance in star wars universe.
Im guessing with how the third movie ends Obi Wan doesn't accept the fact that Qui Gonn IS talking to him. His attachment isn't making the living force sound how he wishes.
Piper1996 chapter 7 . 5/19
I love Anakins love of flying...and Obi Wan's hate of it. Anakin laughing while freaking Obi Wan out seems to be a normal thing.
Love how you describe Anakins brightness in the force.
Piper1996 chapter 6 . 5/19
Lol Anakin tinkering with Obi Wan's ship. And it wasn't my fault he took of before i finished. Lol. And his talk with oafar and gripes was kinda funny.
Sigh that envy and wish for more never goes away. And he never earns their trust.
Piper1996 chapter 5 . 5/19
Oh Obi Wan broods all the time. Almost as much as batman broods in his cave. Obi Wan even has a cave at some point actually. Lol.
I just love positive enteraction banter between the team :) wonder what Anakins bad feeling is going to be about.
Piper1996 chapter 4 . 5/19
Why... all i can think about with , joking line but still, betrayed by my own brother is mustafar where Anakin has betrayed him, the jedi.
I am positive thats Qui Gonn. And love how Obi Wan thinks of Anakin being somewhat dizzy with his connection with the living force. And Obi Wan annoyance at the force voice was amusing.
Piper1996 chapter 3 . 5/19
Lol Anakin the the archive just seems funny. I doubt he's been there much except if he really had to as a padawan.
Anakin and Obi Wan do make a nicely balanced team don't they? And yes hmmm who is it safer for Obi Wan? Anakin? Ooor both maybe?
Piper1996 chapter 2 . 5/19
Obi Wan crossed his arms over his chest. "I'm here to negotiate the terms of my release."

Ben To snorted. "You are here until I say you can go. No parole, no plea bargaining, no hostage exchange and none of your krayt-oil-salesman diplomacy. On the Council's explicit authority. Now lie back down or I'll have you confined in solitary." Ooh lol and Obi Wan telling the young healer that the prisoner is still there and no escape attempt. Love it.
Was that Qui Gon? Sure seemed alittle like the sigh and calling him padawan.
And Anakin, lol.