Reviews for Seeds of Rebellion
l chapter 6 . 1/14
I love this story! Please update
Guest chapter 9 . 11/8/2015
please continue this
lilbit1016 chapter 9 . 12/19/2013
Please please update this what an amazing story.
LittleMissy chapter 9 . 12/10/2013
You. Need. To. Update. This! This is so amazing with such an awesome plot! You have to update this!
sakurayuri89 chapter 9 . 10/13/2013
Wah.. Continue this story... I am eager to know more... As i being tempted to see aizen bottoming for byakuya, but it seems it will not happen tho and well, i really satisfy and love your story..
Please update it soon as i am eager to know more..
berty05 chapter 9 . 7/4/2013
This story is A-MA-ZING. The suspense is in every chapter and Aizen x Byakuya is progressing logically yet swiftly. I can't wait for the updates to come :)
snowfall chapter 9 . 5/5/2013
This is my favorite story from all the story you wrote. Please up date soon!
Guest chapter 9 . 4/21/2013
Update! Love this so much!
Pilop chapter 9 . 3/4/2013
Hey another awesome story of yours, will you finish it? I would love knowing what happens to Byakuya
Mim chapter 9 . 2/27/2013
Really good plot and interesting story, I hope you wiil update it again.
Crybaby Boyfriend chapter 9 . 1/31/2013
Ooooh This is getting excitingI hope that you continue with this soonWhere are the other stories anyway? Are they going to be back? :'(
snowfall chapter 9 . 1/18/2013
will you ever up date this story again? cause it's really good and i want so much to know what happen next please!
Guest chapter 9 . 11/9/2012
please up date soon! I can't wait anymore! It's killing me!
ra7matigorti2 chapter 9 . 10/9/2012
please update ! great story !
Kidiu chapter 9 . 8/20/2012
This fic is so totally awesome! I love everything, though I'm on the edge of my seat of what will happen in the spirit dimension, who will be the new king? Ack, and I'm totally anticipating the mpreg, I'm fascinated with the idea of the hougyoku becoming a living child. Anyway, can't wait for more!