Reviews for If It Takes All Night
Guest chapter 3 . 7/15/2014
For the life of me I will never understand why Rick Castle hates himself so much. Putting up with Kate Beckett is enough to drive the strongest man to depression, alcoholism or suicide. She's just not worth the trouble. Her walls didn't stop her from having relationships with Royce, Will, Demming and Josh nor did they stop her from accepting drinks with Colin Hunt. They definitely didn't stop her from allowing Vaughn into her personal space. It is clear to me that the one man she does not want is the only man dumb enough to put up with her shit as if she shits gold.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/10/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Guest chapter 3 . 7/28/2012
What drew Rick Castle to Kate Beckett was her strength. Many of the fan fics make her weak when she surrenders. This one allowed her to keep her strength, but let go of some of her fear. I feel this is much more true to character and therefore more of what we seek. You don't break a strong woman to love her, you help the strength heal what hurts.
Van Inactive chapter 3 . 4/12/2012
So good. I loved it. :)
GibbsIsMyGod chapter 3 . 4/7/2012
Loved it :)
Dbear chapter 2 . 4/5/2012
Good story, I really really hope neither of them screwed their interest of the moment. But I have a sneaking feeling they both did (which I think in the real world would destroy their relationship, but TV writers like angst).

I actually do think Castle needs to lay some ultimatums down. We saw in this episode Kate was perfectly happy with the status quo (remember her conversation with Lanie). I think the fuel has ran out in the holding pattern going back to the status quo is not an option!
Madwine chapter 3 . 4/5/2012
Awnn. So sweet. Loved it. :)
Laura chapter 3 . 4/5/2012
Ohh This story is so beautiful... I would. Like to read more
purplangel chapter 3 . 4/5/2012
Oh, I loved this line, "She managed to look sinfully naughty and as innocent as an angel at the same time." and then, "He cupped and stroked her warm flesh with the same look of wide-eyed wonder as if he had never touched a woman before."

BTW, I think Vikki that you have to throw this in the M category now as they actually consummated their relationship. ;)
the little harlequin chapter 3 . 4/5/2012
OH MY- UNF.

What a chapter! /applauds

I love the steamy sexy times scene. That was incredibly well done! ;) (I'll be in my bunk, lol!)

And they said 'I love you'! That little pillow talk scene was adorable. I'm glad their now official. If the show does not follow suit - and soon - then this shall forever be my canon! :)

Awesome work here, Vikki. I loved it and I sincerely hope to see more fics from you soon. :3
the little harlequin chapter 2 . 4/5/2012
Oh, wow! This was amazing!

I liked how Castle and Beckett finally - FINALLY - had the talk that everyone's been waiting for about their feelings and admitted they love each other. I adored the kiss at the end, the way you described it was beautiful. I loved how you said about Beckett's protective wall tumbling down. And I can't wait for the sexy times next chapter! ;)

Oh! I also want to commend you on just the sheer ~detail~ you go into when writing both Castle and Beckett's thought processes! It's all so believable, too. It just goes to show how in-tune you are with each of their characters! Bravo! :)
I'm Widget chapter 3 . 4/5/2012
It's a little late to go slow now, don't you think? I mean, they've already slept together.
I'm Widget chapter 2 . 4/4/2012
Oh, if only!
docvap chapter 2 . 4/4/2012
OMG! What a chapter! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Noevelle3 chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
Damn I didn't want this to end! Write more soon please :)