Reviews for Forever
SiLvErMoOnWiNg chapter 11 . 7/18/2006
That was a good chapter. I hope that you continue writing even if it has been 3 years. Even though it's been awhile I'd like to continue reading this. I really like this story and I really want to know how it plays out. Aww...Chance and Via are falling in love with each other. That's so sweet. Please continue writing...pretty please with sugar on top.

((*SiLvErMoOnWiNg*))
SiLvErMoOnWiNg chapter 6 . 7/15/2006
I love your story. It's very enjoyable. It's much diffrent than the other Gundam Wing stories that have the pilots' descendants fighting for peace just like their ancestors. Your story has alot of potential. *sniff sniff* It was kinda sad how the Gundam pilots ended up dying. It made me cry.

Oh and just so you know...Operation Meteor was April 7 AC195 not September 3 Ac195. And it was the Operation Meteor not the beginning of it. And I'm not sure about this but the original gundam was the Zero Gundam. But it was never built that is until Quatre found the plans for it and built it himself as well as pilot it. Tallgeese was the first gundam built but I don't think was necessarily the original gundam. Well like I said before I'm not sure, I could be wrong.

And not to be mean or anything but I don't think you should talk badly about Relena. She's just as important as the gundam pilots. And after all that she's done she at least deserves some respect. Well I hope that you weren't offended by my words. And please continue!
Niebezpiczny Ksiezyc chapter 11 . 2/7/2003
Ahhh...the continuation of my favorite story! All is well when Hawk-sama writes more of her story! I was more than happy to help with some ideas! Keep writing!
LtNoin chapter 10 . 1/30/2003
UGH! I was really gettin into it too! Heheh, you really need to get the next chapter up, cuz I have been reading for a while, and it is an extroadinary extroadinary fanfic. and the grammy for best fanfic goes to this one, at leaste in my eyes
LtNoin chapter 10 . 1/30/2003
Niebezpiczny Ksiezyc chapter 10 . 11/13/2002
Dzienkuje Bardzo Hawk-sama! Wow, nice mix of Polish and Japanese...Anyway, I really like this chapter and not just because it was dedicated to me, but because it was really good! But I do hate it when you leave your chapters in cliff hangers! No worries though, you have me hooked on this story, so I will keep reading no matter how many cliff hangers you use. Keep writing! and thanks again!
Niebezpiczny Ksiezyc chapter 9 . 9/28/2002
Great chapter! At least something makes me happy! Keep writing
Niebezpiczny Ksiezyc chapter 8 . 8/31/2002
Why must you make me wait! I want to see what happens when Via plays with the Gundams! Keep writing!
Tro-Baby chapter 7 . 7/10/2002
I'm voting for Via n Khans, tho Chance n Via would be good too. It's a cute fic! When's the next part comin?
WildGrace chapter 7 . 6/9/2002
*gush* That was so cute! When's the next part gonna' be posted, huh huh huh? I hope Chance and Via get together- they'd make such a cute couple, ne? :)
Niebezpiczny Ksiezyc chapter 6 . 5/29/2002
Ohhh Cathy! I hate it when you leave your story in a cliffhanger! Your fic is so good! Please continue to write it! I cannot wait for you to add the next chapter! I should hunt down and kill that web hostess who doesn't update your fic! Hehehe! Keep up the good writing!

Do widzenia!