Reviews for Boy Troubles
I.s chapter 14 . 4/3
please write more chapters this is one of your best stories I have read yet.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
Lol I cracked up when his name was "Kevin," lol could it get more sarcastic than that LOL
BartWLewis chapter 14 . 9/2/2013
Cool so Kevi isnt a human... Ssssoooo that means Beast Boy can kill him :)
Mrs.Morpheus chapter 14 . 9/2/2013
wow I didn't see Kevin working for trigon coming at all! that was a good surprise for us bad surprise for them! Nightingale is all bro love its food! can we get a family moment on that later after the defeating trigon/Malphas army thing? I'm so loving this right now!
daniiibabiii chapter 14 . 9/1/2013
So your saying your adding the beast within .. In the story kinda ? Update soon? :)
daniiibabiii chapter 13 . 8/26/2013
I really like this story update soon ... Okay can you please have BB tell revan what happen to him? And the green stuff that was put into bb creeps me out it makes me wonder what it's gonna do ... I hope raven detects it when she's healing him.. Um I hate this Kevin kid .. Lol
Mrs.Morpheus chapter 13 . 8/24/2013
Wow I thought it was Bleach's' Rukia but I wanted confirmation and I was right?! wow
How could you just stop it there "Beastboy's heart just stopped." That's just evil!

Name: Fay
Species: Demon
Powers: She has a flute that allows he to create snow and manipulate it and it can turn into a katana, on her own she's been trained in hand to hand combat and can control minds but this can cause temporary blindness so its rarely used
Costume: she wears a black skirt coming a little lower then mid thigh, a red tank top shirt and a black jacket stopping mid torso with black and red converse all star high tops
Appearance: tall and hourglass-ish, brown skin a tinge darker then caramel, black hair coming in braids to her shoulders and 5'8 1/2
FA:I don't really care who they fight against
BartWLewis chapter 13 . 8/24/2013
Beast Boys heart stopped... ddduuudddeee I totally cant wait till the next chapter. For a new villian why not a Kryptonian like he or she could be Zod's daughter or something like that.
ruth calvillo chapter 12 . 8/4/2013
Please make chaptor 13 and continue
BartWLewis chapter 12 . 7/9/2013
Love this story, god how I wished Beast Boy wouldve just killed Kevin or atleast kicked his ass instead of taking the hits. Cant wait for future chapters.
Red chapter 12 . 4/14/2013
YAYAYAYAY New chapter!
I love this story, personally i love stories that have a tragedy or problem and then a happy ending where the problem is fixed.. if that makes sense, OH and fight scenes are awesome, but what you guys have been doing is great and I loveee it!

Update soon :D :D :D
kmarie96 chapter 12 . 4/13/2013
I really like the story! I am a bit confused as to who found Beast Boy, however, and why Beast Boy would let Kevin beat the snot out of him. Also, are Nightingale's powers suppose to be like Raven's? Thanks for the story!
Malay-Da-Princess chapter 12 . 4/11/2013
OMG bb he's soo brave :(
Curse you Perry the Platypus chapter 12 . 4/11/2013
Hey
Dancing Eyes chapter 12 . 4/11/2013
I was a little confused earlier, I thought Rukia was the woman getting mugged, but then I got it!