Reviews for Stranger than Fiction
fan chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
great read.
EmoPiglet169 chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
And it's Kate that wrote it! Hilarious!
proudocder chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
I love it ! hahahaha, I was thinking throughout that it would seem like Beckett had wrote it but the meta comment really tied it all together, hilarious!
mojor chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
I, for one, totally want to see the Caskett interaction following this!

Does he tell her? How much is she messing with him? Does he write his own 'fanfic' in reply? Does he send her a review? Oh, the list goes on!

Such a fun concept! Thanks for writing.
Sanctuarywilliam101 chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
this a great story but I think more you should write more stories along this line.
Prairie Song chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
What a cleverly conceived basis for your story.

Aw. Come on Rick. Admit you did it for gratification. The line "Get a hold of yourself, Dick." was just too funny. Reminds me of an interview Nathan Fillion had with Jimmy Kimmel. Jimmy asked Nathan why they never refer to Richard as Dick on the show. If you haven't seen it look it up on youtube. I think it was last May.

Clever and fun. Good combination for your story. I really enjoyed reading it.
eesperas chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
oh,my!that was way too meta! awesome! hilarious! don't stop till next episode please! I def need this distraction! so great!)))))))
oldmoviewatcher chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
I think you should write another chapter. This was hilarious! I hope Kate wrote it!
i am a castle fan chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
lmao and the tears are streaming down my face. Fantastic little story, would definitely read any more chapters that write
JazzSweetie206 chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Bahaha definitely needed that, especially after last night's episode. It was very clever! I assume that it was Kate that had written the story? Though it works just fine as a one-shot, I would absolutely read a second chapter!

Thanks for sharing :)
Rhyolight04 chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
"another instance of Nikki turning into a vampire" was so excellent. Also, you gave Rick exactly my criteria. No punctuation, no paragraphs, NO READING. And yes, please, OMGI need a laugh.
cloisharley chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
lol *pauses from laughing to type* that was a really clever piece of writing. how did kate know he was reading? ah so many questions - if there is a follow up piece I would definitely read it. really funny though :)