Reviews for A Tale Of Two Loves
DMF chapter 2 . 8/30/2012
LornaWinters chapter 3 . 8/9/2012
"I just want you to know that I have the utmost respect for the law." HAHAHAHA! That's my favorite line!
LornaWinters chapter 2 . 8/9/2012
They're going to rescue him? Cool! I like the subtle reference to Sidney Carton.
LornaWinters chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Oh! This is so cool! This chapter is definitely a grabber! Well done!
sash queen of the jungle chapter 4 . 4/30/2012
Oh what a lovely ending. Glad you put Beverly and jean luc cuddle in the end;). Thank you.
sash queen of the jungle chapter 3 . 4/28/2012
Thanks for another great chapter.
Dan Sickles chapter 3 . 4/24/2012
Even though I'm strictly a Kirk and Spock man, I have to tell you that I'm really enjoying this story so far. It has everything I look for in an autumnrose story - gentle humor, great characters, friendship, and lots of authentic research mixed with adventure!

Love Jean Luc's question, "how many objects can you identify in this room?"
sash queen of the jungle chapter 2 . 4/14/2012
Ah she loves him. Thanks for the update.
Zelda12343 chapter 2 . 4/13/2012
Sounds like a good plan…

I hope nothing goes wrong, but I suspect something will. That'll make the story interesting, after all.
QueenCobraWing chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Ooh, I am so excited. My favorite topics in the whole wide world are the French Revolution and TNG! And... auburn hair and green eyes. I sense... I sense that this is going to be good ;)

Also, just, you have Captain Picard an Dr. Bev's dialogue down really well. She is a chuckler, I believe. Like, I can picture them in Ten Forward.

I eagerly await your next chapter. Eagerly eagerly.
Zelda12343 chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
This. Looks. Amazing.

Those are the only words I can use to describe how I think this story can go. Please continue, and soon!
sash queen of the jungle chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Good start. Promises to be a good story. Can't wait for more.