Reviews for I don Hab A Code
Rogue Tomato chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
This story was pure fun. I'm sorry that you were inspired by your own sickness, though! No fun at all. But I suppose if it channeled this cute story, then it was worth it, right? :)

"I hab to meet with the gobenoh domorrow, so I'b not sick."

I love his cold speak, and the fact that I can understand it!
Qweb chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
I started laughing just reading the title.
sym64 chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
I totally love this short story. SO great. The first half is my absolute favorite. Steve fighting valiantly with the bottle of medicine still keeps me laughing.

I could just see him taking that stuff. Ugh.

'And made a face at the vile little cup he still held in his hand.' I'm sure it was a perfect scowl and that cup went running, screaming in fear. LOL

Did I mention that I love this story? I did? Doesn't matter, tell you again, love it!
Wenwalke chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
I loved it. Poor Steve. You had me smiling, wish Danny would come look after me if I had a code. Wendy
susy chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
That was sweet! Seals don't sick! Lol
jlopie chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
I love Nyquil. It's my best friend when I hab a code! Great little story, Cokie! Hope you are well on the way to recovery! But then again, Nyquil-induced stories are so much fun!
moonjat54 chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Poor Steve...where does the line begin to help Danny take care of him? I volunteer to play nurse, even at the risk of catching the cold.

Love how Danny knows just how to deal with an ill SuperSEAL. And of course those darn germs have no respect for a hero. Love it and I am glad you are feeling better.
wcfan chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
This story is just so cute! Steve and his delirious thoughts are hilarious. And I kinda feel bad for loving that someone is feeling miserable.

And "covert ops germs"? LOL.

But honestly, if someone like Steve gets sick, it'd probably be this bad since I doubt he gets sick often.

Anyway, hope you feel fully human soon!
Lidil chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Oh, babe.

This is marvelous.

I'm still smiling.

And glad that you're feeling better.
24 | « Prev Page 1 2