Reviews for The Little Mockingjay
Amy chapter 27 . 1/6
I came across this by accident. Thanks for writing this I stayed up until 2:50 am to finish it . Wow i dont know what to say except i love it ! It had perfect balance of action , romance and humor . I hope the directors find this and make it kinda into a plot twist or whatever you want to call it . Also your beginning was very similar to the book and I thought that i wouldnt like it but wow it's amazing! Also you should write that story about jesse and hope ! You go man i love it and im hungry for more
Guest chapter 27 . 12/29/2015
I absolutely love this story and really want to read more
RomanticLover1 chapter 2 . 12/15/2015
Just saying, in reality, Hope would have no hope in these games if she is that stupid. 'What boy?', like seriously, how can she not realise he is talking about Jesse?!
I have read the rest of this story (which I liked), but I think I was right that she really had no hope winning if it weren't for others.
LovelyRose chapter 28 . 7/7/2015
Can you do a sequel too? :)
Anjali Roongta chapter 28 . 7/7/2015
it is good
DomiStephens chapter 3 . 5/12/2015
hi
fanfictionlover220 chapter 28 . 2/25/2015
This was a really good story o would be so happy if you continued it.
To.Olympus.Allonsy chapter 6 . 2/12/2015
Born in the arena, huh? That's quite a plot twist, and sounds like it'd be a nightmare to be in labor in the games D:
To.Olympus.Allonsy chapter 5 . 2/12/2015
Okaay, good. Everyone's ALIVE. Thank goodness. I really love this story! It's intriguing! I look forward to continuing it :)
Shanna319 chapter 28 . 2/9/2015
thank you for the update! Definitely understandable. Life can get crazy busy at times. Enjoy school while it lasts. Hope to read more from you sometime in the future :-)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/9/2015
Hi, sorry, but what happened with your story the Physic? I was reading it this morning and now its said that don't exist?:(
book lover 14 chapter 27 . 10/26/2014
So sweet best storis hope you were more
rebel 101 chapter 27 . 8/4/2014
I would totally love to read a story about hope and Jesse. This was one of your best stories yet. I loved it!