Reviews for I Know In Reality We Can't Be Together
Guest chapter 3 . 9/16/2012
PLEASE Continue! I love where this is going and I really want to see what happens next. Please and thank you!
yearofthedays chapter 3 . 4/27/2012
Great chapter, Peeta and Aurora part was so sweet. Then when Katniss told her, That she would try and make sure that Aurora and Peeta would get a chance to be together was so heart filled. I hate how they are hurting Dean just to get what they want. Also Rue's whistle and that poor man getting shot.
Nelle07 chapter 3 . 4/27/2012
Love this story!
grapejuice101 chapter 3 . 4/26/2012
that was really good. i feel bad that the capital is uses her to say great things about them to keep dean alive. good job and update asap plz.
Dawn chapter 2 . 4/11/2012
Amazimg! :)
yearofthedays chapter 2 . 4/9/2012
Loved this chapter, The Capitol and President Snow are so cruel how could they kidnap Dean.
giulia chapter 2 . 4/7/2012
love the cookie part! she really does have it bad for him, it's so cute!

president snow is so creepy, you nailed that, and i like how you show that he knows exactly what's going on and that in this story, he's trying to do something about it. looking back, sometimes i wonder how in the books he was trying to counter katniss because we don't see much of that

an unlikely alliance between gale and aurora! YES!

nooo gale won't be on the victory tour! can he magically be there anyway even if it has nothing to do with the plot? please! PLEASE!

loved this chapter! please continue! i like how kind your main character is, i think peeta will really like that because as awesome as katniss is, she's not that gentle, or nice. she's pretty rough around the edges which suits her, but maybe it will be nice for him to have someone really nice adn gentle and open and kind, you know? anyway, love it!
giulia chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
ok, i'm reviewing this as i read ;)

i like in the first paragraph where you talk about them only being equal on reaping days, i think that's cool that while they feel equal, the fact that they even feel that way sets them even more apart because every one else hates it so much they don't really take note of the togetherness that the event inspires

wow! i don't know where you're going with this, but i can see a tragic love story where aurora's in love with peeta and gale's in love with katniss and somehow, while realizing how those relationships are never going to work, they fall in love! ok, that's probably ridiculous, but think about it! ok, still not all the way through... ;)

i love how she acts around peeta, that's so perfect! i love this chapter so far and i can't wait to read the next one! i liked the interview too. it's so awkward when people ask about boyfriends/dating when you have nothing to do with that and then there's just this empty silence because they expected so much out of that that they didn't have anything else to say. GOOD JOB AND I CAN'T WAIT TO READ MORE!
FanFictionLuver210 chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Interesting. Has potential :3
Guest chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
As I love this so far. :-)

Update soon!
emilieparrilla chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Glad you have now published. I can't wait for more :DD