Reviews for Wedding Woes
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
This is adorable and funny haha i love it! I wish to read more of their marital escipades hahaha it would be a great read!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
I object, bitch!
ficklejam chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
This shall be my headcanon now, thank you! :)
rei09 chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Great dude, hilarious. The characters are spot-on and it's amazing.
I want a chapter 2, or just another Heine x Naoto fic, because you did a real good job in this.
menoetius chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
One of my favs!
GuajolotA chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
'silver, expensive, black market quality' that line killed me! xD

Great fic. :D
C.A.M.E.O.1 and Only chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
LOL, SO DOGS crack!
Nicole Luna chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Oh boy, a new Haine and Naoto fic!

This was really fun. The idea of Haine (or Heine, whatever floats your boat) wooing Naoto is just hilarious to see although it would be a little out of character for him to do so since his gynophobia's really not that cured yet even if things between the two are getting better. I'm a fan of this two so this just made my day. Squeak!~

Anyway, Badou's being himself so it's also a plus too since I love the crazy dude. Naoto being aggressive is a given although I think she would give in to Haine faster than Haine would give in to her. I would be really glad if you played up with them even more and explored other parts of their relationship.

I'm really just glad someone did a Haine and Naoto story again. Other than that, grammar's fine and the humor's fresh. Hope to read more DOGS from you soon! :)