Reviews for Cherry Blossoms and Second Chances
It's a sweet story. I didn't like how fast they slept together and how Bella treated him. I also kinda hated how she wasn't with Charlie much after they started sleeping together.
TLammy chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Lovely story. Thanks for sharing.
dimitrisrose chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
I am not much of a one-shot reader...but this was captivating and fantastic! Theresa
Beaverslap chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Great story - loved it!
allthingsHHH chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Very sweet story.
jilburfm chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Excellent! Your storytelling skills are great!
twimom2008 chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
I have been reading all ur stories the last few days and I have enjoyed them all but this one by far is my favorite, partly because I'm a nurse as well and the other part is because it made me cry. The emotion u put in this story was nothing but amazing. I feel exchausted just from reading it and that's not a bad thing. I hardly ever review because I can't seem to make it sound right but well done, what a special story. Truly amazing. Thank you.
darkangyl78 chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Wow,what a story. It drew me in from the becoming. Brought back memories of a similar situation in my life. Unfortunately I never got back with the person. Again great job.
Rz9696 chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
I really enjoyed this story! Read it everyone and vote for this story. It's the longest of the bunch but so worth the time it takes to read it! I'm definitely voting for this one!
cagade chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
That was a great story! I really enjoyed it!
misstito1988 chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
Beautiful, beautiful story!
TourDeShore chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
What a truley beautiful story, I was born in DC and will always associate it with cherry blossoms and love of my family members
Aylah50 chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Wow. I have chills. This was really great. :-)
mugglemom08 chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
That was quite the emotional roller coaster (I read most of it through tears). Very well-written, and, IMO, has a good chance of winning.