Reviews for Finn's April Fool
Bravo chapter 7 . 1/10/2013
Not bad! Love the family factor. I'm having a hard time figuring out if Artemis is more or less mature than as a teenager. Very good, all in all. Good Luck!
pancake-ss chapter 7 . 12/16/2012
Lol I didn't understand that chapter one bit! :D
Oh well, the story was fun to read cause it brought me into a completely different world. Congrats on the first story thing. -w-
Tawny chapter 7 . 12/13/2012
Ha awesome and I found that out because I have WAY too much time on my hands and a freaky brain that likes to know things :D
This has been fun ;)
Crazy Female LEPrecon chapter 7 . 12/13/2012
It would probably be funny if I knew how she was punishing her by fining her bill payer and what her bill payer was. Anyway, nice to see you again. One question, how do you report someone who is sending you really nasty reviews? A guest is bothering me and I don't want to disable the guest reviews, some of my nicest reviewers are guests. Anyway, nice story.

Crazy Female LEPrecon
Tawny chapter 6 . 11/7/2012
Nasty surprise sounds fishy...
Did you know that Americans use five times more paper for wiping body parts than for writing! LOL
pancake-ss chapter 6 . 11/5/2012
A very nasty surprise?! xD I'm sure she'll wake up eventually. -3-
Little Miss Actress chapter 6 . 8/17/2012
Hawkstar chapter 4 . 8/14/2012
Hawkstar chapter 3 . 8/14/2012
Ok, here goes: This is a pretty good story.
FowlFanGirl chapter 6 . 8/14/2012
Also gotta say I love the cover/picture thingy with Artemis and Holly on! Where did you get it? ;)
FowlFanGirl chapter 6 . 8/14/2012
DARN I really wanted to see Holly's reaction :) BTW how old are they (Artemis and Finn)
Please cure you computer soon try having a fan on next to it with your computer nowhere near any fabric :)
YAY A/H Finn because she's awesome :)
FowlFanGirl chapter 4 . 8/14/2012
YAY Artemis is amazing H/A Forever!
I love Finn too! :)
Lettizz chapter 2 . 8/3/2012
Finn is a GIRL?! Whoops.
pancake-ss chapter 5 . 7/14/2012
Ah, an autobiography. Cute. Haha. :o And what happened to Finn's mother? Magic! Haha text talk. I don't use it. Annoying and takes DOUBLE the time if you think about it. Plus it messes up your grammar. Were Finn's mom and dad broken up before?
Crazy Female LEPrecon chapter 5 . 7/14/2012
It cool, but I really don't get it about Holly's magic. And what did Artemis hurt her with? Oh well, nice story. Will it be continued?

Crazy Female LEPrecon