Reviews for I Only Miss You When I'm Breathing
Jaine Amelia chapter 37 . 10/27/2013
I am so sad that this had to end when I read all the chapters. You're an amazing story teller and I hope you made more in the future. You're are excellent and I am sure that you are a huge CALZONA fan. I just hate how Shonda wrote her on tv, but your is so much better. I wish it is a movie out of this. You're 10 times better! I am not going to lie. I admire your work.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/21/2013
I only just found this story, so reviewing isn't reallly going to change anything, but this is such bullshit! Arizona should be begging Callie for forgiveness for not trusting her, Callue has done absolutely nothing wrong, if anything she was sexually assualted and yetshe must run around after someone who ccan't trust her after 4 years together?
Guest chapter 42 . 8/25/2012
Wow I totally loved your story. Wow, thank you.
myyka chapter 42 . 6/29/2012
I just read this from beginning to end and I loved it. I couldn't stop once I started. I can't wait to read more of your stories.
Nadine Hissatomi chapter 42 . 6/18/2012
The end was perfect, just like this fic.
Slyone41 chapter 42 . 6/15/2012
Loved this chapter and glad you wrote it. This was a great story and hope you write more.

Well done :)
AZsgirl chapter 42 . 6/15/2012
Gotta say you wrapped that up in grand fashion! Loved it! Guess if later you are needing to write you could always get them grandchildren! LOL
NncyL72 chapter 42 . 6/14/2012
Yes that was a PERFECT ending!

I'm looking forward to reading the next adventure you take the Robbins-Torres family on!

;-)
iAmNumber6-504 chapter 42 . 6/14/2012
AMAZING! I LOVED IT!
donefornow chapter 42 . 6/14/2012
Awesome ending-thanks much for this final chapter! Really entertaining story to read.
AZsgirl chapter 41 . 6/12/2012
What a great chapter, loved that AZ was headed to the hospital naked! Tied up some stories with the girls but what about Leo? Gotta have one more letting us know what he's up to!
Slyone41 chapter 41 . 6/12/2012
Awesome chapter. Very sweet. Well done :)
Calzonafan123 chapter 41 . 6/11/2012
Nice story.
NncyL72 chapter 41 . 6/11/2012
Aww I hate to see this wonderful story come to an end but I guess all good things must come to an end eventually. It was an amazing end to a rocking' awesome story! I look forward to reading many more adventures of Callie & Arizona written by you in the not too distant ( I hope) future.

I'll end by simply saying that you have a fan for life in me.

See you soon! Or should I say read you soon!
azrael8919 chapter 41 . 6/11/2012