Reviews for Stepping In
paula chapter 17 . 8/17
lovethatmcgarrettwasinthisandihopedeeksandkensiareokay
You know, making Tony some sort of Saint-Superman of All The Virtues also makes him a dead bore.

Of course, all of the characters are way more dull and cardboard in this story than in canon, so maybe it's just characterization is your weak point.
NOOOO DON'T MAKE THIS TIVA BULLSHIT!
abrant554 chapter 2 . 4/5
This was so well written that you put me right there in all the action! Awesome.
NCISFan chapter 8 . 12/27/2016
Went from good to jumping the shark. No way would DiNozzo ever be appointed Director. Sorry, can't read anymore of this.
NCISFan chapter 4 . 12/27/2016
Good story so far but no way do I believe Gibbs gave DiNozzo medical power of attorney. Ducky? Yes. Vance? Maybe. DiNozzo? No way.
jeannette.rothenberger chapter 22 . 10/12/2016
Fantastic story. One of kind.
Ihatechoosinganame chapter 22 . 8/2/2016
Wow just wow, absolutely amazing. A thrilling story from beginning to end and I can even understand why you left it where you did. There are no words to describe how impressive this story is.
Lizabeth S. Tucker chapter 22 . 7/8/2016
I am not a fan of TIVA, so I almost bypassed this story. Thank heavens, I AM a fan of competent Tony, so I decided to give it a chance. I'm so glad that I did. You didn't gloss over what Ziva had done to Tony over the years, had him acknowledging the disaster they could be together, but if she truly had changed, it could be glorious.

I'm off now to see if you did write an epilogue as I want to see Tommyboy taken down. Hard.
Guest chapter 22 . 6/30/2016
Oh my goodness! This is the best NCIS fanfiction I've read! Really great job of writing this. Really, really great! You are a fantastic writer.
chineseartist chapter 22 . 5/4/2016
Wow, you've written an absolutely stellar piece of NCIS fanfiction. If only the show's writers decided to go in directions like this fic's, I'm sure it would be much more enjoyable for all us who enjoy SFA Tony Dinozzo, detective and federal agent with the ability to get things done, and get them done right. I also read "Stepping In: The West Wing" by cjb1990, and enjoyed the action from their perspective as well. Hope you'll always enjoy and find solace in writing, and doing it well. Hoping to also see more of your work! Good luck.
erik chapter 22 . 5/3/2016
A brilliant (re)read.
WriterchickRuby chapter 22 . 4/21/2016
Hi love this story, you still planning on a sequel?
WhistlingWolf chapter 22 . 3/15/2016
This was AWESOME! I can't believe I just found it now!
I loved the way you handled the situation, making it ever harder when all the supervising staff disappeared all of a sudden.

And Tony, I just love him. I don't know what else to say than WELL DONE!
Cry-Pom chapter 22 . 2/2/2016
I just wanted to say, that this is one of the best crime stories I have found on this site, and I've been here for a long time. This story really was brilliant, well developed, and expertly executed. Not to mention you handled your characters beautifully. I have no idea if you have done a sequel, but I definitely hope you have one. Seriously though, this was a great story and with tweaking would make a fantastic crime novel if you wished. Good Job