Reviews for Stepping In
jeannette.rothenberger chapter 22 . 10/12
Fantastic story. One of kind.
Ihatechoosinganame chapter 22 . 8/2
Wow just wow, absolutely amazing. A thrilling story from beginning to end and I can even understand why you left it where you did. There are no words to describe how impressive this story is.
Lizabeth S. Tucker chapter 22 . 7/8
I am not a fan of TIVA, so I almost bypassed this story. Thank heavens, I AM a fan of competent Tony, so I decided to give it a chance. I'm so glad that I did. You didn't gloss over what Ziva had done to Tony over the years, had him acknowledging the disaster they could be together, but if she truly had changed, it could be glorious.

I'm off now to see if you did write an epilogue as I want to see Tommyboy taken down. Hard.
Oh my goodness! This is the best NCIS fanfiction I've read! Really great job of writing this. Really, really great! You are a fantastic writer.
chineseartist chapter 22 . 5/4
Wow, you've written an absolutely stellar piece of NCIS fanfiction. If only the show's writers decided to go in directions like this fic's, I'm sure it would be much more enjoyable for all us who enjoy SFA Tony Dinozzo, detective and federal agent with the ability to get things done, and get them done right. I also read "Stepping In: The West Wing" by cjb1990, and enjoyed the action from their perspective as well. Hope you'll always enjoy and find solace in writing, and doing it well. Hoping to also see more of your work! Good luck.
erik chapter 22 . 5/3
A brilliant (re)read.
Shaunsterrr chapter 22 . 4/21
Hi love this story, you still planning on a sequel?
WhistlingWolf chapter 22 . 3/15
This was AWESOME! I can't believe I just found it now!
I loved the way you handled the situation, making it ever harder when all the supervising staff disappeared all of a sudden.

And Tony, I just love him. I don't know what else to say than WELL DONE!
Cry-Pom chapter 22 . 2/2
I just wanted to say, that this is one of the best crime stories I have found on this site, and I've been here for a long time. This story really was brilliant, well developed, and expertly executed. Not to mention you handled your characters beautifully. I have no idea if you have done a sequel, but I definitely hope you have one. Seriously though, this was a great story and with tweaking would make a fantastic crime novel if you wished. Good Job
Andrea chapter 22 . 1/31
I was thinking how much I wanted to read a story about Tony showing the powers that be how brilliant he really is and saving a lot of people. Two days later, I stumbled across this fantastic story which achieved what I wanted and delivered so much more.
Thank you so much for writing this, it had me gripped from start to finish. I couldn't put it down and it satisfied that craving I had.
I have read lots of fantastic Tony based Fanfic, but this is at the top of my favourites
It's a distraction.
Ziva never was known for her timing, was she...
Hells Bells chapter 22 . 1/8
I REALLY LOVE this don't seem to be writing/ updating since 2013 -WHY!?I miss your FANTASTIC writing,you are so talented.I hope you read this and finish stories you started and write loads more in 2016 PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PRETTY,PLEASE.
Chiki-b chapter 9 . 11/6/2015
Whoa, that sound a bit too much like Hydra "if a head is cut off, two more will take its place"

Great story!
Guest chapter 22 . 11/3/2015
Tony in control? Ziva admitting how she feels? Fornell working w Tony? Add all of this to a fantastic international terrorist plot a perfect epilogue, & we get your ff. I loved everything, & would have loved a sequel. I hope you kept writing since you posted this gem.