Reviews for Stepping In
Chiki-b chapter 9 . 11/6
Whoa, that sound a bit too much like Hydra "if a head is cut off, two more will take its place"

Great story!
Tony in control? Ziva admitting how she feels? Fornell working w Tony? Add all of this to a fantastic international terrorist plot a perfect epilogue, & we get your ff. I loved everything, & would have loved a sequel. I hope you kept writing since you posted this gem.
bjq chapter 22 . 10/30
sequel please
brilliant chapter 16 . 9/11
this story is one of the best i've readed lately,
but please don't add some romantic bullshit to it.
it doesn't need it, it's a brilliant gen fic as it is.
1sunfun chapter 19 . 8/28
Still a very nice Story.
teazer chapter 22 . 8/14
Hopefully you get to read this review (years after you finish). Wow. Simply one of the most amazing stories I've read on . it escalated beautifully, every reaction. Perfectly scripted. Gonna have to read this you for writing this.
cindythechef chapter 22 . 5/8
love times 10 million. Papa Gibbs, hurt Tony, hero Tony and strong McGee, all the stuff to make an awesome story. Great job
wuoreb chapter 21 . 4/4
Excellent story. I love your team interactions with no bashing. I also love the adventure focus. You really paced it well.
Hells Bells chapter 22 . 3/27
I have read this story a few 's amazing,PERFECT its like catching up with an old ,PLEASE write a Director DiNozzo is going to be so kick ass.
Cassandra30 chapter 22 . 3/22
Excellent story!
Cassandra30 chapter 21 . 3/22
Cassandra30 chapter 20 . 3/22
Cassandra30 chapter 19 . 3/22
Wow! ETalk about hold your breath excitement!
Cassandra30 chapter 18 . 3/22
Most excellent!
Cassandra30 chapter 17 . 3/22
Condolences needs to be sent to the LAPD as well. Excellent chapter! Now Ziva has been schooled in being a 2IC!