Reviews for Stepping In
kalmia chapter 10 . 9/8/2014
Abby drives me bonkers. She's a forensic scientist in a lab. What in the world is she doing watching an interrogation, never mind judging the interrogators' techniques? And then she punches Tony where he's already been shot. I've never thought her punches were cute, funny or acceptable. The woman is way out of line; no matter how stressed she may be it's not acceptable behavior.

Otherwise, absolutely fantastic story. Like edge-of-my-seat reading.
Shaunsterrr chapter 5 . 7/26/2014
Third time reading this story, third time loving it. Hope you'll do more NCIS story's like this one.
Guest chapter 22 . 7/26/2014
Wow what a great story!
Keegan chapter 22 . 7/23/2014
The end kinda reminded me of the end of Iron Man when Nick Fury shows up. Just the feeling igot. Really great story
jrrm64 chapter 21 . 7/8/2014
Jace Blackheart chapter 22 . 5/20/2014
Is there gonna sequel ?
1sunfun chapter 21 . 5/15/2014
So good I just had it once more.
1sunfun chapter 22 . 5/5/2014
Interesting, good, nice, exciting and original Story.
sekmarcspn chapter 22 . 5/1/2014
Fantastic story! I'm not a fan of TIVA but you really made me want to see where that ship will go in addition to seeing how things turn out with Balance. I hope to see a sequel someday. Thanks for sharing! Happy Writing!
VG LittleBear chapter 22 . 3/29/2014
Hi, my review was delayed, and now I can't write down the gushing you'd have gotten right away. Just be assured that you deserve high price for a wonderful story. I really liked this highly accomplished Tony. He always was, but finally he shone! Also liked the support he got from McGee in particular.
My heart went out to Gibbs, not being able to get out of his hospital bed. I could feel his frustration!
I always enjoy when Tobias is added to the mix, and just loved when he admitted to himself that he was proud of Tony.
From chapter one right down to the last word of the epilogue you kept me in suspense, always waiting for more, and getting it. A big thank you! Thanks and cheers, VGLB
fredsmith518 chapter 19 . 3/1/2014
really like you putting Ziva and Tony together here
fredsmith518 chapter 17 . 3/1/2014
I forgot about the directors!
fredsmith518 chapter 11 . 3/1/2014
wow! what an ending emotional cliff hanger
fredsmith518 chapter 10 . 3/1/2014
I do ship Tony Ziva,, but read all sorts, interested to see where you will go with this as well, really liked Tony with Jimmy
fredsmith518 chapter 9 . 3/1/2014