Reviews for Connections
Miyavilurver chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
FSJDKL:FJSD:K I thought your Gale fic was fantastic BUT THIS ONE, I CANT SEE ANY FIC EVER TOPPING THIS. Short, sweet, but pure perfection. I want to see this on the show so badly. fskdjf;s 3
RavenGaleSpencer chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Quite believable. I was so disappointed that Walt Jr. never questioned Walt calling him "Jesse" in the show. I felt at least a "Who the hell is Jesse?" was in order.
Walt and Jesse's relationship is incredibly hard to define...but it's at least partially a father/son relationship. (It's also part teacher/problem student that teacher is stuck with beyond the end of the semester, and part chessmaster/pawn. :P)
That "You don't want what me and your father have," line was a zinger. :)
wildcannabis chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Love the idea of "the two sons of Walter White" ... so true. Jesse is totally a second son to him. And I like how Jesse feels he has to stay away to protect Walt Jr./keep Walter off his back. The dialogue was believable.
vesperlynds chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
It was nice having interactions between these characters. I feel like this is probably how something like this would go down. I really enjoyed reading this.
Wheatbread chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
The dialogue and thought lines seem very like the show. You've captured both characters well. I remember that episode, too. It is surprising Walter Jr. never mentioned the slip to his father, so it's interesting to explore what might have been going through his mind. Btw, I haven't seen any of season 5 yet. Just finished watching season 4. Thanks for the scene!