Reviews for Finding the Fountain
good chapter
lou2003us chapter 11 . 12/11/2012
Yikes!
Deathbringerofvengance chapter 11 . 12/11/2012
I really liked , and the ten before it... and your other fic now that I mention it. you've got a wonderful selection going here and I can't wait for another chapter from either one.
as I've said before, you've still got me imprressed and captivated with the plotline. you do a lot of cliff-hanger endings for your chapters, but then again, I enjoy that. it's pretty much a gaurentee that peole will comeback.
I honestly don't think that Shizune has anything to worry about. I mean Tsunarde talks freely, not really sure if shes joking likely not, about Naruto's non-existant sex life, heh heh poor bastard. So Shizune really shouldn't be too worried I think, and even if isn't she a very sucessful doctor and like 35? she's not hurting on capital of anykind hell I bet she could probably out right pay for damn house for an entire year let alone an appartment. So even if She's pissed I can't see a major problem... other than Anko dying lol.
well,once again masterfully done. I hoe to seemore _
Sincerly,
DBOV
Deathbringerofvengance chapter 6 . 12/9/2012
okay... I sense COMPLETE ASS-WHOOP in sasuke's future... by either one of them. hey she took martial arts too, she should TOTALLY be able to kick his ass. but enough raging on the idiot... though he deserves it...
but really I do like this fic a lot. it has quite a bit of potential to be a wonderful read. if the first six chaps are this good I cannot wait to see how you progress with this. good show and happy typing.
Sincerly,
DBOV
WraithReaper chapter 11 . 12/9/2012
Fantastic chapter!
Can't wait for the next one!
deets1 chapter 11 . 12/9/2012
That was awesome. All is forgiven. There's nothing to forgive. Thank you for sitting yourself down to write this.

That... the end was great. I almost couldn't read it I was so scared. XD
What comes next
I can't wait.

(I mean I can but you know what I mean. p)
fighterzer chapter 11 . 12/9/2012
Take your time. Very well written story. Please update.
Saito Uzumaki chapter 11 . 12/9/2012
Nice chap! Update soon!

OvO
Kaiki chapter 2 . 10/27/2012
Not sure whether these are normal high school students or a bunch of Drama/performing arts majors in college, the way everyone's talking makes them sound like they're out of a rejected soap opera pilot. Good premise too a story with alot of potential, but try toning it down a bit.
Time Sea Sky Primordial chapter 2 . 9/22/2012
At least it's not yori.
Yutsuki Rui chapter 10 . 8/29/2012
really interesting story. as expected of sasuke to crash the party. i like the name izumi too.
IchikoKitsuneKoumori chapter 10 . 8/25/2012