Reviews for Read the Fine Print
otakuZ chapter 3 . 4/25/2015
It never seizes to amaze me how good youre stories are you are AWESOME pleaasseee update i wanna know what happensss i eally like this story (though i like everyone of youre stories)
kyoneko87 chapter 3 . 10/29/2014
I like the story so far, and I like the idea of Ichigo crossdressing and being found out by the servant and Fiancé and blackmailed by them to do naughty things with them. I do want to know more about the Princess though. Please continue when you get the chance. Sorry about not many people reviewing before.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/14/2014
Ouch ...
Day chapter 3 . 1/18/2014
I really like the idea for this story it's like nothing I've ever read before.;3
Athena chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
This story :D Please finish it. As soon as i saw Ichigo dressed as a princess i was like i'm sold. -_- This story is now my life. 3
JessieSummerCat chapter 2 . 3/12/2013
I love you stories... -Wimpers softly - please write more on this, for me? I love this story. -Giggles- GrimmJow and Shiro are so damn hawt like this... Ichigo is so totally amazing in this story too. So. Please? Write another chapter? Please? -Pouts lightly- I Love You! -Smiles and blushes lightly-
Miko Vampire chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Please tell me that when that bitch Rosaline show up, Grimmjow tells her to take a hike because he's found someone better than her to marry...Ichigo!
SleepyDreamerr chapter 3 . 1/9/2013
No dont you dare delete this story or re- write it. It awesome the way it is your other story's too. I just started to read your stories 1 week ago and there all very good. You are a very talented person. But, it's your decision wether you delete them or re-write. But in my opinion you should leave them the way it is. So yeah that's all I had to say bye:)
Orion'slover chapter 3 . 12/30/2012
Please continue this fic, great first chapter and happens to be my favorite "pairing". Sounds like it would quite enjoyable
NarupokeeAurorafan chapter 3 . 12/29/2012
I think it's fine the way it is :) ! Bye I love this story
AnomalyLady chapter 3 . 12/29/2012
I wouldn't say re-write as much as expend/continue. I really liked it, I really want to know what happens next, cause lets face it, Ichigo getting double teamed by Grimmjow and Shiro is all kinds of awsome. Don't give up :)
XXanime.manga-it-calls-meXX chapter 3 . 12/29/2012
I say leave it be...but that's just my opinion
LoLo326 chapter 3 . 12/29/2012
I was definitely getting into this story, I think u hav a good plot for this one already, and it doesn't need to b rewritten
ravenoftime chapter 3 . 12/29/2012
I think you should rewrite. It is a good story, and if rewriting helps you improve it, then by all means, go ahead.
nightkishiyahoo.com chapter 3 . 12/29/2012