Reviews for Into the Dark
Hp princess no.1 chapter 10 . 5/21/2014
Awwwww it's been 2 yrs! Update plssssss
jinglyjess chapter 10 . 4/28/2014
I love it and cant wait for the next chapter! If you need help just ask, if its an idea i have one or if you just need an opinion.
Guest chapter 10 . 3/13/2014
hey, keep your head up
this happend to me about a duzzen times...
but still, until now, it was a really adorable story!
made me smile at least 5 times in every chapter and i really loved it!
good luck with everything and thank you .
samira vangola chapter 10 . 10/6/2013
Continua
desartratt chapter 10 . 8/1/2013
ok, I like this story and will put it on follow, that way when you are ready I can continue to enjoy it.
Dardarr chapter 10 . 7/23/2013
This is freaking awesome. Though it was really mean of you to have the chapter 10 as the A/N instead of putting it at the end of 9, I got my hopes up for one last chapter! Lol.

I hope you recover from your writers block, because this story is amazing and I ant wait to see where you take it.
Dardarr chapter 8 . 7/23/2013
This is possibly the best thing I have ever read. Thankyou.
MorbidApocalypse chapter 10 . 3/2/2013
You are an amazing writer, please keep writing.
ktyson chapter 10 . 2/25/2013
i am really enjoying this story line please send mean email when you have updated it i would be grateful
technoWriter15 chapter 2 . 1/4/2013
awesome
technoWriter15 chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Awesome
Chance13 chapter 10 . 11/27/2012
Really great story- i'm loving it, please don't give up on it! :)
Guest chapter 2 . 10/26/2012
Update u ass
GinHanelle chapter 10 . 10/22/2012
Why thank you for this note WildVegeta. I loved reading the chapters you have written for this and I will wait however long it takes for you to come back to this story. Thank you for sharing it as it was definitely worth the time it took to read 9 chapters _

Thank you and good luck!
Simgr101 chapter 10 . 10/20/2012
i like this story just as ive loved your dbz stories so take your time rushing wont get you anywhere :)

if you want a suggestion maybe there will be someone in the death eaters who will want harry gone once they notice things are changing with the dark lord?
i do hope you get through your block but i feel you just need to give it time add things here and there alls rushing will do is cause more blocking :) so good luck great story hell all of your fics are good