Reviews for Kiryoku Inner Strength
Or-lan-do626 chapter 6 . 12/20/2013
she said she not his mate but she almost sucked his lungs out (thanking him)) lol
magnolia glass chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
And somewhere out of the ashes arose this long neglected thing known as Airachnid's ability to feel attachment. This is amazing...I wish there was more.
enmused chapter 6 . 11/24/2013
Oh, wow this was definitely a strange combination of feels. Very well written though.
BeastRage the Hunter chapter 4 . 10/12/2013
Furbies are evil... you should have known, Arcee. DEATH TO THE FURBY!
Khaila chapter 6 . 7/19/2013
I fill bad for miko
Crow-DarkHeart chapter 6 . 12/13/2012
Wow just wow that was very different then the usual stories the spider bot is in
mariforalltmnteterna chapter 6 . 10/28/2012
I liked that fanfic. Miko was very brave facing Aracnaid.
CHAOS chapter 6 . 10/27/2012
aww, creepy but also hopeful, this ending. I see this awakening of Airachnid's maternal instincts as a possibility of character redemption.
By the way, Are you going to write any more stories? I've read every single one, literally, and having finished Prism, I check back often to see if you've written anything else
atsik101 chapter 6 . 10/25/2012
Yes...even is she is corrupted by Megatron she was a hart after all...
surxi25 chapter 6 . 6/27/2012
Great story! I love the way you captured Airachnid's sadistic nature and Miko's impulsiveness. And it's always nice to see Airachnid torturing someone that's not Arcee or Breakdown ;)
GlitchGirl23 chapter 3 . 4/16/2012
I repeat my last review. Oh scrap.
GlitchGirl23 chapter 2 . 4/16/2012
Oh scrap.
Grievousorvenom chapter 6 . 4/10/2012
Great chapter and it's a shame that its come to and end. Will you consider writing a sequel?
Zapwing chapter 6 . 4/9/2012
Hmmm...Miko kissed Jack...strange, I always thought they'd do that in the-

Actually, I'll keep that to myself; it's kinda personal...

I wasn't expecting it to end so soon, although I have to admit, that little moment with Airachnid did make me shiver a little.

Is there going to be a sequel?
Writergel chapter 6 . 4/9/2012
Well I was definitely wrong on that last review. But what's this? Airachnid…feeling regret? LE GASP! Seriously though, this is definitely unexpected, especially since she's not missing her 'pet', in a creepy/sadistic fashion. Good lord Miko, you may have actually stirred the buried and heavily mutilated remnants of Airachnid's maternal instinct. Also, the CPR was very amusing, as was Miko's response to the typical 'how do you feel?'. All in all, this was a very good story and I am slightly disappointed it ended so quickly. Perhaps there will be a sequel in the future?
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »