Reviews for Nobody's Plot Bunny Cage
jacobk chapter 2 . 4/7/2013
I like your take on the video game gimmick, I think it's worth stretching it into a story. It seems like you're roughly 1/3 of the way done already (the plot arc of Naruto figures out how things work, Naruto kicks ass, Naruto goes back and tries to collect all the achievements seems about right).
semaxx3 chapter 2 . 11/28/2012
Please write at least one of these stories.
semaxx3 chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Simply amazing
compass96 chapter 2 . 10/4/2012
i like this particular chapter.
S.R.457 chapter 2 . 9/28/2012
O.O...THAT IN EPIC UPDATE PLZ! just one more part plz!
S.R.457 chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
O.O...damn... well the worlded if fucked... gg naruto gg...
Slayer End chapter 2 . 7/26/2012
I've seen some of the other Naruto stories with this premise. Seeing you throw your hat into the ring and quitting after one round, though... That's cruel. You show us something as well-made as this with so much potential after you've PROVEN yourself a fantastic author... and you're not going to continue it?

Come on. Give it a shot. PLEASE.

Forever Signed in Blood,
Slayer End
bird875 chapter 2 . 5/19/2012
I know that this is a plot bunny fic, but do you plan of taking "Game Over" any further? If not, I might like to, with your permission of course. I know there are other game stories like this, but I like the style of yours a lot more.
Wow chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
This was a great idea. You probably don't have the time to right it though, so you dabble? Right. Anyway, that was simply incredible.

The story line fit in canon perfectly until you made the change, and Kyuubi's frustration were logical, what with Naruto being allergic to killing.
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 2 . 4/7/2012
Not a new idea, as you said, but this ficlet was executed well; it was entertaining to read.
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Fun idea where the Kyuubi is not such a wimpy pushover, so easily enslaved by humans.

Of course, that little black fox would quickly succumb to Naruto's Therapy Jutsu and be dancing with the bunnies amidst flowers and rainbows. ;)
nana chapter 2 . 4/4/2012
The first one was okay but the second was awesome. I've never read a fic with a game concept but I'll read the ones you pointed out. It seemed like a childish premise but it clicked rightly in Naruto. Bonus points for this not allowing Naruto to go into God mode or something too fast.
DarkghostX chapter 2 . 4/3/2012
You want more fics like this one, I doubt most authors are competent enough to not fuck it up. Try to do it your self. Lots of people enjoyed Scorpion's disciple and the game concept gives you ALOT of freedom to do things your way and to explore ideas not really explored.

Truthfully I think that this idea has the potential to be a true EPIC since there are basically countless ways to proceed from any given point and the author can even revisit points from before and try them anew.
Yoholic chapter 2 . 4/3/2012
Have you noticed that none of these game fics have yet to reach the alternate naruto,s eg gifted or uchiha or rinnegan naruto yet, you would think by now someone would have gotten there
Crazy Iemon chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
I don't get this plot bunny :(

Was the Kyuubi successor suppose to take over Naruto thanks to Orochimaru's seal?