Reviews for Kingdom Hearts Sanctioned Souls
cullenett chapter 17 . 6/28/2014
You are killing me, I literally finished the first story in a day. The yesterday I woke up and was reading the sequel until 5am this morning. Took a nap and started on the third installment to find it unfinished. But truthfully this is an amazing story and I love kyrie she has developed into such a great character I can't imagine the series without her now. The whole idea of princess of light and Prince of darkness fit in smoothly to the original KDH games ! You have a talent and I would hate to see this story unfinished, I hope you can update and finish sanctioned souls. Much love from a fan!
Bali Lali chapter 17 . 6/9/2014
PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE UPDATE!
Guest chapter 17 . 12/19/2013
I just discovered this story and I have no words. I read the first and second part and just had to continue. The plot that you made up has worked so well. I love Kyrie and think she's an awesome oc. You are a really talented writer and if you never update this story ever again that's okay :) but I would like to know how it ends!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/26/2013
I'm guessing the first man is Terra-Xehanort, and the second is Young Xehanort. TX turned into the old b*&#$, Master Xehanort, and like you wrote, YX turned into Vani.
MoonlightStar777 chapter 10 . 6/24/2013
Oh gods, the "Night of the 15th" thing reminded me of that KH comic where Luxord is the judge, and questions Marluxia, even though he's supposed to be helping him, Probably cause he was drunk xD
MoonlightStar777 chapter 9 . 6/24/2013
MIU! I think...
MoonlightStar777 chapter 7 . 6/24/2013
I guess it sorta make's sense, he almost died, then was given a heart, so Lea was re-created, and Axel became his own person I guess... I dunno!
MoonlightStar777 chapter 4 . 6/24/2013
I bet the guy who called her "sister" or something is the Prince of Darkness!
MoonlightStar777 chapter 2 . 6/23/2013
Dun DUn DUhHH! Axel and Vanitas are back! But what about Ven? Will Ven be back soon? Find out of the next episoe of-
Me: What?
Mena: It's not a tv show, and you don't need to narrate.
Me: Fine, be that way!
coolmon16 chapter 17 . 4/24/2013
Hello, I've read through "Shattered souls" & "Bonded souls" before this and their both just as awesome as this, & it is off the chain, I can't until the next chapter is posted, see ya.
MorWolfMor chapter 17 . 3/7/2013
Ooh yay! New and exciting chapter :) I absolutely loved it :3 wonder if Miu is going to fall for Demyx? Hmm...anyways, good chapter, love, and I can't wait for the next one!

Wolfy
BabyBlueBeluga chapter 16 . 2/15/2013
I'm so happy you updated! I have played all the stories for Birth by Sleep, so the Colosseum is a big world for everyone :D Update soon, please. This is one of the best kingdom Hearts fics on this site! :D
bluesky541 chapter 15 . 12/29/2012
I'm glad you started posting chapters again!
I liked this chapter very much (one of the reasons being that it was long )
I wonder where they'll end up next time :) and I hope Kyrie is gonna be okay (Saix, you...) :)
MorWolfMor chapter 15 . 12/21/2012
Ooh yay, you're back! I've missed seeing chapters to this story, so I'm very glad you're back :) good chapter, even after such a long time :3

Wolfy
DandereGoneFishing chapter 15 . 12/20/2012
You dropped out of the KH fandom too? Well, I kinda did but I'm still hanging onto what is left of the KHR fandom since the series is complete. I'm not sure which fandom to go to yet. It's either Psycho Pass or Hetalia for me.
Wait...WHAT?! You haven't played DDD yet? It's such a good game! You should start playing right away when you get it. A lot of things happen in that game. I'm just going to give you a little small spoiler. Xemnas is the biggest troll of the entire KH series in my eyes.
-Venna