Reviews for Book of Job
Lhyrre chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
I just wanted to say, your Supernatural fics are among my favorites on this site. Seriously. You know what you're doing. Keep doing it.
Hoozuki chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
i really do enjoy the imagery in this fic. it was well-written and lovely to read
The Quote Bandit chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Well, as much as I don't like poodles...
HAGREHTJAGTFERAHGEAGENJATGFJ MNH
Me want of this! Good thing you have more.
Equal-Opportunity-Reader chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
I'm going to assume that I'm the only one who heard "bitch" at the end if "I'm an angel of the Lord"?

I like it. Much better than the actual ending for the season.
seven days later chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
My mind was blown! My mind is STILL blown and FOREVER will be blown! As if the BEAUTIFUL description wasn't enough, you kicked some serious butt with the characterisation. And then, of course, was that last line... I almost DIED.

Altogether, it was utterly PERFECT, so PERFECT that I have resorted to periodic capitalisation syndrome, which I suffer from only at times of great EXCITEMENT.

Job very, VERY well done. :D

-Seven x
LastBishop chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
I don't care for poodles or any small dogs, but this story is freaking fantastic! Please don't stop here. I want to know what happens. Who will win the final battle? And will the price be worth it?
youllstartariotbarbarella chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
oh god this is just the best thing ever. Thank you, just thanks.
nannon chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Dude, that was awesome. Nicely done.
Patricia de Lioncourt chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Absolutely wonderful one-shot. I love the Bible quote, and I love Castiel's finishing line in this fic. All in all, very well done!
TenIsTHEDoctor chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Yeesss. Loved this! :D Very well written and I enjoyed Meg's pov. While I'm a major Destiel shipper now, I was previously pretty fond of Megstiel after the infamous kiss in Caged Heat. The whole sinful angel/demon, "opposites attract" thing intrigued me and I found myself getting really on board with the Cas/Meg ship. In stating all that, just the subtle hints at it in your fic have definitely rekindled my little old flame for them as a possible, though most likely dysfunctional, couple. That's some persuasive writing right there. Awesome job! :)

xoxo Britt