Reviews for The Hands of Death
Continue
Lw117149 chapter 2 . 12/9/2014
interesting :) more please
Vivianne95 chapter 2 . 10/30/2014
Please put more chapters!
rowenasheir chapter 2 . 9/7/2014
Like it a lot! Where is the rest?
mickysango chapter 2 . 8/26/2014
This is great and i cant wait for more!
loretta537 chapter 2 . 8/22/2014
this is a good story, I hope you continue it one day soon
Sakihinata chapter 2 . 7/27/2014
This is just a great start, I hope to read more soon ;)
melamariannie chapter 2 . 7/14/2014
Yes! I liked, poor Harry, I look forward to the next, thanks so much...:)
Psyka chapter 2 . 5/30/2014
Wow oh wow wow wow please update again soon I'm loving it cant wait to see what happens next
lori.ravenheart chapter 2 . 5/22/2014
Quite an interesting plot line. Please update. I can't really comment much yet. xD
TG28 chapter 2 . 5/2/2014
I haven't read the first version of the story, but I liked these two new chapters. A very promising beginning! I'd love to read more of it!
GinHanelle chapter 2 . 5/1/2014
i like how this story is playing out better than the first one, but I may be horribly biased in favor of Death and Fate heheheh. I really really love them. Always have, especially Death. *squeals happily*

may Dumbledore trip and fall into many puddles...and ruin all of his clothing and may the lemon drop company .

Wondering how exactly Voldemort is going to get his locket horcrux since it's not where he left it...hmmm...eager to see how you solve this. _
GinHanelle chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
Yes, I'm always happy to read re-written stories. Makes me feel a bit gluttonous but oh well. yum.
sousie chapter 2 . 5/1/2014
update
Linaceae chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
Weil, I don't remember reading the original story, but this version sure interest me !
Ooh..! I sense a beautiful dark!Harry coming ( or maybe not? Maybe he'll just ne a grey lord?) and it seems, just the way I like it :)

I'll see if you have saved Barty or not, because I read a story where Voldemort managed to save Barty from the kiss and there was some really funny interaction with Harry afterward. He really is a great character.

I was mainly writing because I wanted to be sure : Sirius didn't touch Harry, did he? Because it doesn't seem like it, but in, the same time, when you say "he learned what 'love' was." and with his past, it can be interpreted.