Reviews for The Hands of Death
atymer chapter 2 . 5/20
A good beginning. I notice there were not any recent updates, but I hope the muse will return the author's attention back to it one day.
I would be interested in fatalistic Harry's interaction with Voldy and where it wiill lead. The fate of the people who have blindly followed Dumpy is looking very bleak. I despair of Neville's future especially since Dumpy's sure to turn his attention there.
Much potential here for exploring characters, their moral and political decisions and the outcomes.
T.T chapter 2 . 5/9
please update soon it is 5/9/2015 so im begging you pppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee update!
samira vangola chapter 2 . 1/22
Continue
Lw117149 chapter 2 . 12/9/2014
interesting :) more please
Vivianne95 chapter 2 . 10/30/2014
Please put more chapters!
rowenasheir chapter 2 . 9/7/2014
Like it a lot! Where is the rest?
mickysango chapter 2 . 8/26/2014
This is great and i cant wait for more!
loretta537 chapter 2 . 8/22/2014
this is a good story, I hope you continue it one day soon
Sakihinata chapter 2 . 7/27/2014
This is just a great start, I hope to read more soon ;)
melamariannie chapter 2 . 7/14/2014
Yes! I liked, poor Harry, I look forward to the next, thanks so much...:)
Psyka chapter 2 . 5/30/2014
Wow oh wow wow wow please update again soon I'm loving it cant wait to see what happens next
lori.ravenheart chapter 2 . 5/22/2014
Quite an interesting plot line. Please update. I can't really comment much yet. xD
TG28 chapter 2 . 5/2/2014
I haven't read the first version of the story, but I liked these two new chapters. A very promising beginning! I'd love to read more of it!
GinHanelle chapter 2 . 5/1/2014
i like how this story is playing out better than the first one, but I may be horribly biased in favor of Death and Fate heheheh. I really really love them. Always have, especially Death. *squeals happily*

may Dumbledore trip and fall into many puddles...and ruin all of his clothing and may the lemon drop company .

Wondering how exactly Voldemort is going to get his locket horcrux since it's not where he left it...hmmm...eager to see how you solve this. _
GinHanelle chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
Yes, I'm always happy to read re-written stories. Makes me feel a bit gluttonous but oh well. yum.