Reviews for Waiting to be Cast
Grimm'sGirl chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
I know you can't see but the banter in those last couple of lines are making me grin like a loon. Love the Belle and Regina moments, poor Sidney though. Still, guess he had it coming. Love that you added more Henry too, he's such a sweetheart. Great lines, great story, great well, everything.
Aynessa chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
This was utterly, completely, absolutely *fabulous*. I am so thrilled to find this, and even more joyful that there's a third installment I can read.

Your grasp of the characters is so thorough! Belle with her vitality and cleverness, Emma with her loyalty and ferocious sense of justice, dear Henry with his innocence and determined grasp of the truth, and Rumplestiltskin - oh! So wonderful! My favorite moment was undeniably when he was contemplating the proper way to enact revenge - so chillingly assured and matter-of-fact about how there's no joy in the act unless the person you're attacking knows what they've lost. I love that little reminder that, regardless of how soft he is with Belle, he is still ruthless and violent.

I just love this poignant trilogy so much!
Lattelady chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
This is magnificent. It reads like an episode with all the characters interacting. I almost missed it because I'm a huge Gold/Bell fan. It really is part of there story.
Clockwork Mockingbird chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
I burst out laughing when Gold told Belle "you're rather attractive when you're smiting the wicked." Literally. I woke up my cat and everything.
stitchangel88 chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
I loved this story. They just get better and better. Thanks for making this.
Elliesmeow chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
I like your definition of I also really enjoyed MM showing a bit of her FTL backbone and not accepting easy answers from her charming fella.

Glad Belle is taking a stand and others are also finding their strength. Can't wait to see what happens next.:)

Thanks for posting!

-Ellie
moodymel chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
That was a good story. It was well written and very entertaining. Well done.
DragonRose4 chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Oh my dear, I love you! I can't stop smirking and I want to burst out in gleeful laughter but I can't because I am at work. Heehee! I knew! I knew it would be Belle, Snow would never think of it at this point, to much MM still in her. Belle would though! This is so awesome! Can't for the 3rd installment.
Una Dougal chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
Simply brilliant.
Robe a la Anglaise chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
loved this! clever and well-written, and I LOVE sassy empowered Belle!
Sheherazade's Fable chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
This and Home Before Midnight are really great companions to the series. The characterizations were very good and I love the storyline. Great job.
DCdreamer55 chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Ah! Insane wonderfulness. Great job, I really loved it. Very well written and thought out. Beautiful story, wonderful job. More? I can't wait!

DCdreamer
NarrowBridge chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Beautifully written! And you've stayed true to the characters' natures. Lovely work. :)
I Believe In Fairytales 606 chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
I'v read this on tumbler, and I loved it.