Reviews for The Price of Paradise
DeadlySpider888 chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
poor Lorax.
StoryGirl.98 chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
This is so sad...
It's beautifully written, you did a great job.
StarlightForetold chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
This is wonderfully written and i loved it
bellechat chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Wow! I'm speechlees! Definetly a sad AU, but very well written. Even if the Truffula Valley was safe from The Once-ler's future deforesting, The Lorax would be haunted by his and Pipsqueak's death. Nice details, especially if The Once-ler's house was still standing, it would be a painful reminder. I especially loved the description of a short-sighed, but not bad child and innocent animal. It makes the movie scene even more deep.
Ryukapple chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
A really great (if not sad)outlook on what could have happened.
Steph1007 chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
i almost dont know what to say...i mean wow...this was beautifully but the content...poor Once-ler and Pipsqueak. great job regardless
Morrigan's Wings chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Look, it's bad enough that they're making questionable Pixar films of my treasured childhood memories, but could you leave Dr. Seuss alone? For Chissakes, wasn't Dragon Age an angsty enough fandom for you?
Project Zombie Shitstorm chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Asdsfdhgfh That hurt my heart. Literally. I thought about this possibility before but you are an amazing person for writing it. Truly. :D
Zelda12343 chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Very nice rendering of a what-if scenario here.
Gremblin chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
oh, WOW. I wondered this myself, what might have happened if Once-ler and Pipsqueak hadn't been saved. Great story!
Lord Xantos A. Fowl chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
hun my first dr seuss fanfiction, didn't know it existed till now
Nausicaa of the Spirits chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Well, that was dark and a nice AU about what would've happened if the rock hadn't launched them off of the bed. I guess the one thing the Lorax is thinking now is, "My God, what have I done?"
Xareh77 chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Oh My God! That… that was amazing! How you are able to put that much emotion into your words is beyond me
MrEmperor chapter 1 . 4/3/2012