Reviews for The Golden Tiger
Guest chapter 10 . 6/4/2013
please update
Tiger Warrior09 chapter 10 . 6/1/2013
Yes! I had missed your stories! I acually agree. Your writing is amazing! I wasn't expecting a (no offense) normal name for cathrine. I also like how Kelsey improvises and calls her stowaway. I think wes and her... That would be kinda cute. Not a serious relationship, just enough to activate the tiger men. I also love he outfit she switches out into and I want to know what part her brother plays. Update soon I promise to review all I can.

TigerWarrior
Blondie B. Happy chapter 10 . 5/26/2013
Good job! Now, get on Skype!

-BBH
B chapter 9 . 1/24/2013
You should name her Kali.

PS: I'm really enjoying this!
Caroline4ever chapter 9 . 11/5/2012
This is so good please write more!
Lethal Fae chapter 9 . 11/2/2012
NOT FAIR! Kelsey should turn into tiger 2. Or get kidnapped by Lokesh! Hey thats not a bad idea... Ren should get memories back, then Lokesh kidnap Kelsey, than Lokesh try to force Kelsey to marry him, then girl and tigers rescue her!
Lethal Fae chapter 8 . 11/2/2012
U should make her and Kesey friends. Its no fun 2 c them fighting
Patches of the Fallen chapter 9 . 10/14/2012
PLEAAASEEE update, this is my favorite story EVER so far... on fanfiction. :P 'stowaway' could be named... Adena, which means 'fire', Kalama, which is Hawaiian for 'flaming torch', or... Conley/Conleth, which both mean 'purifying fire'
Carla chapter 9 . 8/5/2012
So... I do not belive you really think that reading this is a waste of time.
I'm lovin' it! REeeeeeally! hahahah
ahn... I just think you could put the translations of the hindi conversations. 'Cuz it's weird to read and don't get it... even though we can use Google ;p
I'm kinda crazy for see what comes next, so pleeeeeeeease, please, please, update soon!

p.s.: did you get a name for Stowaway? I like 'Gwen'.

kiss
LadySlytherin313 chapter 9 . 7/23/2012
This was really good. I hope Kelsey and her become friends. Please give your character a name, she needs one desperately. Feel free to PM me if you wish. -LadyGryffindor
Guest chapter 8 . 7/10/2012
Dineo. It means "special gift"
Guest chapter 8 . 7/2/2012
Oh I love this. How about her name could be Elisa? And the boys call her El for short.
IsabellaW chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Please make more this is like one of the best stories i've read. :o
TheReader chapter 7 . 5/27/2012