Reviews for Dribble Drabble
symphknot chapter 1 . 1/14
So hot, amazing
AliceOfCakes chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
Let it be Craig, let it be Craig. Let it be Craig.
Or Token. Or Kenny. Or stan.
...
LET IT BE CRAIG.
Mootycakes chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
Very interesting. The knobby knees eliminates Cartman so it leaves either Kenny or Kyle...unless you're referring to one of the tons of other random characters they go to school with (Craig, Clyde, etc). I'm going to assume that it's Kenny from the other "clues" in the story...though that might just be my mind trying to make connections lol. Good story!
yanera chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
Aw this was cute. Not my type but different ;-)
br0flove chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
Kenny. Definitely.
RoxanneTheGreat chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
Hmmm, imma guess Stan. Or maybe even Craig.. *shrugs*
BrothersMacManus chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
I pictured Kenny...but who did you intend the other boy to be? I really liked this one but still i wonder.
Fluweel chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Your writing is nasty and sensual, I love it! i'm saving some of your stories for later, as it is 23:35 in my country. And who it is? hmm... Not cartman, he would have been more cruel. Maybe Stan or Kenny. Or Craig, damn I don't know!
fUCK THIS LITERALLY FUCK IT chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Eea? Who was it? I don't know! The kindness kind of made me think of Stan, and so did the fact that Kyle was all "N, I have to do this..." BUT I DON'T KNOW! Please tell me? Pweeeeeeeze? *Uses puppy dog eyes that no one can resist* o.o Kitten face

PLEASE?
lil joker 1989 chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
I'm not gonna lie I love it when Kyle is a c***wh*re...seriously...also I know you probably wont say but who was he with...perhabs you can give me a hint. Let me know if its one of the guys below

Stan...Kenny...

Also on a side note

There is a scheme brewing up with the FF staff and they're planning to take down any and every story over the M rated section (stories with yaoi, yuri, het lemons, song based stories, extreme violence, etc)

So on June 23rd, there will be an official Black Out. Authors will not log in, read, or review stories. Those who do not have accounts are also affected by FF's decisions too. Please participate and spread the news! If enough authors take part in this event, FF will know we mean business.
icingsugar chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Guh kyles such a slut and I love him for it. Gorgeous writing. I imagined Stan but Token sounds great too.
icingsugar chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
AidanG chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
i love slutty kyle
black rose97 chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Magically! I want to say Token or Stan because they would be the only ones that cared.
Evie Antorcha chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
Awesome drabble, I love reading naughty Kyle, and the lucky dude I pictured was (drum role) TOKEN!