Reviews for Sultana of North
Agent Beta Tennesee chapter 5 . 7/17/2012
Dude, it's JULY. Hurry up and post the fucking chapter.
W0NWILL chapter 5 . 5/25/2012
Brilliant chapter, update KNOW! Please do somewhat longer chapters.
Ireland Ranger chapter 3 . 5/18/2012
Ah, yes...never let a hare in the kitchen-its a bad thing...lol

Sorry I haven't review in a while. I've had one thing after another dropped on me poor aching head. But I thought I owed you a review or...how many chapters are on this now? Holy crow I've been sleeping! LOL don't worry I'll read it all! It's really looking great so far!
Whisper of Song chapter 5 . 5/8/2012
Hey! another good chapter-please write more! I'm sorry I haven't updated my own story (I've been studying for exams allll the time) but once summer starts, I'll either end it or continue...who knows? :)
Lord Vrel chapter 5 . 5/7/2012
Only thing to point out here is that it helps to read if thoughts are in italic. :3

Anyways, yes, at the beginning we may have been throwing tomatoes and knives and sues... But by the end, we were throwing roses and hotel-room keys. _

At least, I was.

Gaaaah! I have to wait till the 13th? T-T

Also, Vrel says Sultana is foxy. In more ways then one.
ferretWARLORD chapter 5 . 5/7/2012
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep! (faints, and several otters run in, one carrying a defibrilator)

Clear!

Fzzzzt!

(gets back up and the otters leave)

:P

Well this was a good, action packed, thrill ride of a chapter! Ur pretty good at writing action! Way better than me(and beleive me when i say that, just read chapters 19 an 20 of a weasels tale!) and i encourage you to keep writing! Press on my friend!

:D
ferretWARLORD chapter 4 . 5/7/2012
Sorry fer not reveiwing this earlier, but anyways..,.

Oh no! That fox is in trouble! Eeep! Must read next chapter!(scrambles for the mouse)
Midnite fox chapter 4 . 4/29/2012
i like the story so far and really want to know what happens to Sultana
Lord Vrel chapter 4 . 4/29/2012
Very nice. _

My one suggestion is that you add something to let the reader know that perspectives are being switched... I believe most authors one here use underscores. _ _ _ _

Hope that helps. :3

Anyways, the necklace is a interesting idea, I'm looking forward to learning more about it.
Whisper of Song chapter 4 . 4/27/2012
Necklace really cool Idea- I can't wait to see what it is! Great chapter, as usual- please write morrrrreeee ;)
Whisper of Song chapter 3 . 4/25/2012
I must say-if you put this in a book, and wrote "Brian Jaques" on the outside, I would think it was his :) great job please write more!
Lord Vrel chapter 3 . 4/19/2012
Ach, another wonderful chapter. The way the Redwallers speak seems really reminiscent of the way Brian Jacques wrote them, God rest his soul.

And yet, the rest of the writing seems like a new, original style.

I have to say, I'm probably definitely your biggest fan right now. :3

And thanks for the thanks. ;D
ferretWARLORD chapter 3 . 4/18/2012
Lol! Gotta love the hares, always stealin food!
Lord Vrel chapter 2 . 4/16/2012
I just have to say, you're an amazing writer.

The grammar is almost perfect, and the wording is wonderful.

I know most people don't really care about those things, but I do, and I have to say, you're one of the three fan-authors I've ever read that do the both that well.

Other then that, it's an incredible story, and I'm certainly looking forward to more. _

Keep at it and I foresee you being one of the greats here on

I also foresee Vrel flirting with Sultana. Meh. .
Whisper of Song chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
:) good! I like it! please write more! this is me by the wayyyyyy