Reviews for No Limits
that was fantastic
Great!
Air-Is-My-Pollution chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
Bolin! Hahahahahaha great work!:)
T. Alana M chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
Hot. Ending was hilarious
lovekills159357 chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
you should make another chapter
Jessica chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
This was soooo good! I loved it honestly haha and you're such a great writer too! :) and don't be afraid of this fandom hahaha we're all nice people here :)
MissBehavior chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Haha, loved the ending! That last sentence really made me giggle, very nice contrast with the rest of the one shot :D I came here looking for some hot little smut one shot and this was exactly what I got. Loved it, very well done! Makorra 3
BaSingTei chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Omg I loved this so much! It fits really well.
Black Kitty 906 chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Hey the ending was awesome! The way Korra got Mako was also awesome he just couldn't resist!
xooreoxo chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
I thought this was really well written actually! You did a really good job, and to have the characters done so right, even though they've never done this (as far as I know lol). so yeah! very good job!
SweettFace chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Whoa. That was hilarious at the end. hahaha
Dragga12 chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
I like :3 but it seemed a little bit rushed. I unno I like long stories.
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
I really liked this! I think you did a great job. Can't wait to read more from you!
anonymous-lemonade chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Take all the liberties you want as long as your smut stays at this level of quality. Absolutely amazing. I love how you gave time for these characters to flesh out before you dove into the "lemony goodness". It made the act far more meaningful and significant. Love this one! Great job. D
Anonymous chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
That bit with the nailed down net made my day.

Humor for the win. 8I