Reviews for Secrets Made of Satin, Silk and Lace
mixhii chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
I don't speak english but the history was wonderful. I love Draco and harry, they are perfect together. I read history in the translator. I want leave my review. I love you history *-*
GingerHannah chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Very sexy
Prettylittlelies20 chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
At first when I read it I was like what? How do you keep a drawr full of half naked men O_o I was like all Damn Harry teach me how to do that bu then I read the rest of the story and I was like ooooooooohhhh ;)
LilyEvansLily chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Oh my! What naughty boys ;-)
bigmaleguard chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Great story. Really enjoyed how cross dressing was involved. Keep up the story's. Cant wait to read another like this one
Drarry Lover chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Wow, I could just imagine Harry's face when he stepped into their bedroom.
GREAT job!
anna chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
so sexy and sweet. 3
Angelic Abomination chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Hmm when you said explicit you weren't kidding! Love this!
Sylkie chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
I love you...beautiful oneshot. thank you sooooo much for writing! :)
WalksThisWay chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Mmmmm, sexy :-)
Rika100 chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Yay! Crossdressing! It's rare for me to find this kind of fics. I love to read crossdressing. Especially when it's one of my fav charaters. _
Ray chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
Wow. UNF. Sex me now! Wonderfully done :3
Jiraiya-Ill Come Back-Tsunade chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
This was an absolutely excellent story, I look forward to reading more of your stories, I love the fedish idea. One particular thing that caught my eyes most, was that you tended to linger on the descriptive dies, which is an absolutely wonderful thing. One thing about the description was that, the words that you chose made you visualize the scene, almost as if you were there. That is brilliant. I loved it. Also, if I may give a bit of constructive criticism, you left the whole scene of discrete manors open, so as to say, unfinished. The overall piece was great, but I just wish you described that one scene a little better, because my imagination ran off course with me and I wanted to dawdle on it, it just sort of felt, I don't know, like it was incomplete. Of course, depending on the reader this can mean a lot of things. Back to the compliments now, The best part about it, was that you never let the reader leave. You kept the reader interested throughout, which is amazing, especially, when you kept it up with pure rapt detail. Most people will just make the sex scene really long, and hope people will like it, you however went out on a limb and took a shot for the mind's eye to take advantage of the situation, I commend you for this, this was perfect. I can't wait to read more of your works, I really enjoyed this.
Kichy-chan chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
wow that was good!the frist time i enjoyed top harry and bottom draco! i usualy preser top dray and bottom harry. i love the idea of a women's lingerie fetish!

would you consider writing a story like this where harry has the same fetish draco shares his fetish but it's the opposit where harry like to wear and draco likes the look?
Nice chapter 1 . 4/3/2012