Reviews for The Miss-Adventures of Gwaine
TimeyWimeyBadWolf chapter 6 . 6/10
Loved it!
TimeyWimeyBadWolf chapter 4 . 6/10
Haha, Merlin worrying about clothes is just too funny
biddle29 chapter 6 . 5/14
I loved this :)
Quyiken chapter 6 . 4/20
"At least, until Morgana tried to take over again."

Hahahhahahahahahhahah. Cracked up laughing!
Born in 20th Century chapter 6 . 3/13
Haha, a sequel would be brilliant! :D Thanks for sharing this delightful tale!
*coos*
I can see him being startled that she so blatantly used it in front of him when he didn't remember that she'd told him about it, for sure. He doesn't mind that she's got magic, he wasn't raised in Camelot with Uther's issues and is too rebellious of authority to have listened if he was- he probably would have sought it out at some point just to buck the dictator's rulings if he could avoid being executed for it. He'd be a bit hurt that an Merlin wouldn't trust him, but living in Camelot for a bit certainly would show him why it'd be such a desperate secret once he thought about it, and I always figured that he'd probably figured it out long before Merlin said anything even if he didn't /quite/ let on and just tried to keep helping his friend as he always did.
*cheers* Merlin spent the effort to learn how to use her magic to cheat at hair decoration despite almost never bothering to use it! *fistpump* Sooo much better than trying to do that yourself. Do you have any idea how hard it is to weave ribbons into your own hair? Or any hair, if you don't practice it often enough to master it?
ScarletGoldmist chapter 6 . 11/30/2015
Awwwww! This is just about the perfect ending and it made me so FREAKIN HAPPY! Lancelot is dating Tegan and he is happy and there was finally a KISS! Oh, and you should know. the chapter title was the first thing I read on this page and it made me really excited. This was an amazing, beautiful story, and I loved every bit of it. Thank you so much for writing it, and now excuse me if I go off and trawl your profile for a sequel. Amazing job!
ScarletGoldmist chapter 5 . 11/30/2015
I loved this chapter! Although, I'm almost as annoyed as Gwaine that they didn't get a kiss...the fluff made up for it, though. Sorta...and the REAl reveal was awesome. Gwaine reacted really well, and I could very clearly see her looking down at his sword, and him almost flinching and dropping it and taking as step back, just to show her that he wasn't going to do anythings. GAAAHHH this whole stupidly amazing thing is way too amazing! Keep it up!
ScarletGoldmist chapter 4 . 11/29/2015
YASSSSSSS! Gwaine asked her out! With flowers! And she said yes! And now they can be cute and adorable and blush at each other! Also, she finally told him about her magic, and his reaction! Beautiful! Yup, this is one of my favorites. And poor Merlin panicking about what she's going to look like! Poor dear doesn't even realize that Gwaine would care if she was plastered with mud, he's so in love...awesome job!
ScarletGoldmist chapter 3 . 11/29/2015
I definitely agree that Lancelot deserves a happy ending! This is fast becoming one of my favortie fanfictions EVER. Poor Merlin, she's so oblivious. GO Gwaine! Keep trying! Also, is it just me, or was the urge to start madly shipping Lancelot and the flower girl intended in this chapter? This continues being absolutely adorable, blush-worthy, and lovable! I'm loving it!
ScarletGoldmist chapter 2 . 11/29/2015
Oh, poor Gwaine! I feel so bad for him! And the dancing comments; I love fics in which my otps dance, and this is just beautiful! Will there be any more scenes more specifically describing them dancing, I wonder? Anyway, beautiful job. The old lady selling the pendants was awesome, and Merlin making off the the bunny was even better! Although I hope poor oblivious Merlin gets her act together and starts being in love with Gwaine if she isn't already...God knows I'M in love with him. And poor Gwaine, with Merlin being so obliviously attractive! It's so adorable and sweet, and just keep it up!
ScarletGoldmist chapter 1 . 11/29/2015
Awwwwww! Fem!Merlin/Gwaine is practically my OTP, and from what I've seen so far, you may be the best at writing it that I've found! Merlin and Gwaine and the rest of the company all seem to be well in character. Poor Gwaine is hopelessly in love, and it's so adorable, I'm grinning really big and trying not to break out in squees. Thank you for writing this, and I can't wait to click the button and be reading the next chapter, although somehow I sense that Gwaine might need more of Lancelot's luck than he thought!
PS: I love the summary, it's hilarious!
DracyGiuliana chapter 6 . 10/10/2015
Aaaaawwwww, just... aaaaawwwwwhhhh...
*is incapable of making any other noise than cooing*
That was sooooo sweet! And so realistic and and and how you captured their personalities you just... aawwwwwhhhhhh...