Reviews for The Forgotten Contract
61394 chapter 28 . 4/10
good story
Saberhawk chapter 11 . 4/3
I hate Ginny...I really do.
Guardsman2015 chapter 28 . 3/22
Well done. Easily a favorite.
Dumbledore is willing to place hundreds of students at risk-deadly peril-in the hopes of "saving" one person who has no desire to be redeemed? He is clearly in need of immediate medical (as in psychiatric) attention. There is no excuse for Dumbledore's behavior, especially when someone as cruel and callous as Snape telling him that Malfoy is a danger to those around him.
Susan is one screwed up teenager. She spends two weeks sharing a house with, but ignoring her future husband. She doesn't ask for an explanation. She doesn't even demand one. She blames him without knowing anything except the few seconds that she saw. Once Hermione explained, she should have immediately sought out Harry, but she left him to twist in uncertainty and undeserved guilt because she wasn't sure how to proceed. For someone who is supposed to be intelligent, she behaved very stupidly. Why didn't she turn her jealousy into demanding an explanation? If she had, the situation would have been resolved in a matter of minutes. I am so very disappointed in her character.
While it makes sense in today's world for teens to wear shorts and tank tops, the wizarding world is a century behind the non-magical world in fashion. Would Susan and Hannah be that exposed? Wouldn't they be more covered?
I'm rather surprised that Harry knows what pizza is. He wasn't allowed a normal teenage life when he was in the non-magical world. He was always working in the yard or house.

Hogwarts always served family style, and pizza was never mentioned in canon. What we know as pizza today (tomato sauce, cheese on a flat bread), wasn't known until the late 1800's in Italy. As a muggle innovation, would Amelia know about it?

While it makes perfect sense to have pizza in a normal story, it doesn't seem to fit with the world Rowling created.
Blazeb79 chapter 28 . 3/17
Magnificent story . A well deserved favorite you shall get from me.
qwertypous chapter 28 . 3/17
just finished reading! this story is so beautiful! i loved it from the 1st to the last chapter.. thanks for sharing this story!
love chapter 28 . 3/7
Beautifully done
DalkonCledwin chapter 8 . 2/6
You basically just had Moody repeat what Amelia said he had already told her. That is exceedingly pointless.

Shouldn’t they have rushed off to give all of Harry’s guests the secret? Afterall, it wouldn’t due to leave them all befuddled and bewildered about where the bloody hell they happen to be now would it?

I have to wonder if the Bones' are going to have a run in with Walburga Black, deceased Matriarch of House Black, and overbearing painting from hell!?
DalkonCledwin chapter 7 . 2/6
I don’t know… Draco Malfoy might be able to resist the allure of pizza… to dirty for his refined tastes afterall.

Oh Hermione has no room to talk. By the time of the Horcrux Hunt’s conclusion in Canon she was every bit an equal at brooding to Harry thanks to that blasted locket.

I find it hard to believe that bloody cloak could be done in by something as simple as a house fire. It’s a bloody Deathly Hallow. It’s going to take a whole heck of a lot more than a house fire to destroy such a powerful and ancient magical artifact as that. I mean if something as obscenely magically destructive as Basilisk Venom failed to destroy the Resurrection Stone I find it hard to believe a mundane fire could finish off the cloak. It would take the Fiendfyre curse to do that, and even then it is questionable if it would be successful in doing the job… these objects were supposed to have belonged to the Grim Reaper. I doubt that mortal magic could be capable of destroying them entirely as they were the implements of the personification of Death. We all just have to be bloody thankful that Death never saw fit to grant the Peverell Brothers his Scythe, that would have been an unmitigated disaster, no they instead got the weaker of Death's offensive weapons.
Great story. Just found it and I loved it.
scrosby66 chapter 28 . 2/3
Great story! Really enjoyed it...thanks for writing!
dhasenan chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
How can you tell that the author's a guy? Someone buys a bra for someone else and it fits.

Okay, that's a little unfair. If I know the exact make and model and size of a bra that fits someone well, I can get them another copy of it, and it will probably (no guarantees) fit them. Here, Hannah goes to a store that Susan's never been to and gets her a bra of a brand she doesn't even recognize, and it actually fits! It's a Christmas miracle.
1,666 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »