Reviews for The Forgotten Contract
RonaldWeasely chapter 28 . 2/17
Loved the concept of the story. It presented a plausible use of Dumbledore's interpretation of the "power he knows not", and the prophesy: "vanquish", one can not live while the other survives, etc. I enjoyed the story very much. I would recommend correcting the various type-o's throughout to make it read even better. Well Done! Looking forward to reading more of your works.
Shinano-VoidStar chapter 28 . 2/8
Great story, a masterpiece
Talon of 7 chapter 20 . 2/4
Great story. But was wondering if “Could she be, Could He be?” was renamed. Tried to find it and could not. Would be interested in reading it.
MrBlue987 chapter 28 . 2/3
Just power read this whole thing... amazing.
Sadhaka chapter 15 . 1/31
This story lacks any real drama. It feels flat.
sarcasticsatan69 chapter 2 . 1/23
is good
Good
Harry's an idiot sometimes, he does realize that she would be a target anyway because she is a target family and being raised by the head of the aurors.
Guest chapter 28 . 12/31/2017
Fanfiction world needs more HarrySusan stories, high quality ones like yours of course.

If you decide to write a new story could you please write a HarrySusan story which starts at the beginning of Harry's fourth year at Hogwarts?

PS. This story does NOT show up when I search for 'Harry Susan' and filter for M. I just checked.

Regards
reluctantuser chapter 28 . 12/7/2017
First off, good story. Similar to The Legacy Preservation Act, though I like that one a tad better, as the main couple had to grow a bit more (in here they already started at being very positive on each other), but that's purely personal preference.

I noticed that in both stories the final part, while not appearing all of a sudden, is handled very quickly. Whether that is because you feared you'd drag it out needlessly, or wanted to get it wrapped up quickly I cannot say - a tad more wouldn't have hurt. The matter with which Voldemort was finally wrapped up felt a bit underwhelming, yet at the same time I hadn't expected THAT, so ten points to your house for creativity ;-)

A small question though (perhaps I missed that explanation), but why were Harry & Susan apart for an entire year before the wedding? Important auror stuff?

Since you're written quite a few other stories as well, I guess I better move on to them now.

Thank you for writing!
stylo1 chapter 26 . 12/4/2017
its very well written and you def have talent. bit its just not my kind of story, to much gossip to little progress in events. the whole power of love is a load of bs imo best you can hope for is to expel that horxruc but destroy? no, love is an emotion same as anger maybe quite effective against evil bit you cant hug an enemy to death. once the horxruc is gone all the power in the world is not gonna help against a brijant mind with 70 years knowledge of magic. well done but wont make my fav list, thank you for sharing your story
stylo1 chapter 8 . 12/4/2017
1. fidelus is a master degree charm, or else everyone woukd just use it. 2. using a base stone for a ward that lies outside the wards thats just beyond stupid and strange you expect it to be in the center
stylo1 chapter 5 . 12/4/2017
you know this whole hero complex is so wrong, he just never had anyone care about him. and i mean care in the sence of being qble to help him not like the weasleys who care for a malenurist boy but sont bother to fix the problem only feed him when they can. its like feedimg a stray who you would never take home. is it a womder he tries to do things by himself
stylo1 chapter 2 . 12/4/2017
i hate how harry is the same old week minded boy, he should be furious with amelia that bind stood by doing nothing at his trial and yet he is nothing but polite. im also of mind that he doesnt expect to livr through the war let alkne get married so why bother?
BillBrink chapter 28 . 11/9/2017
It does not get any better than this. I enjoyed how you treated "The Legacy Preservation" and this story differently, although both were stories of forced relationships. Thanks once more for sharing this work.
1,657 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »