Reviews for The Forgotten Contract
I want the hours of my life back I wasted on this trash, 0/0
This has long past the point of cringy and ridiculous and is now just plain retarded
Firefly9202002 chapter 3 . 3/31
If this is based off the movie rather than the book then Mcgonagall knew about the Quill. She refers to it during her confrontation with Umbridge.
potterpalspranks chapter 23 . 3/19
Molly is already aware about the contract from the summer, Ron was told and he went back to the Burrow and told the whole Weasley family, at least those that were there including Molly.

Why is the ideal of the engagement so foreign for Molly? Why is she accusing Amelia of allowing this? I was just saying last chapter how the choices of the characters were making sense and this outburst happens. I am confused, did you forget that Molly already about the marriage contract? It is fine if you did. No idea if this is addressed in a future author's note or not.
potterpalspranks chapter 22 . 3/19
Waking up the day of the transfer to St Mungo's, I think is a poor choice, to convenient. It does help fix our character motivation issue you almost boxed yourself in. If the attack on Susan was going to motivate him to greater heights in dedication to training it would have already happened. An unconscious Susan at the school or the hospital still leaves the same Harry. This Harry chose to brood, he would still brood even if he couldn't sit by her bed.

By all the foreshadowing being put down by Dumbledore I am looking forward to Harry and Susan performing an exorcism via sex even if unknowingly.. Overall an interesting I am happy you shared this with all of us. The relationship building is believable as has been the explanations of the character actions.
potterpalspranks chapter 9 . 3/19
Remus, Dumbledore, Minerva all did awful jobs as human beings if Sirius was Harry's only link to his parents. Same goes for any living members of the order of the Phoenix from the first war. Canonically I am not saying you are wrong to have a Harry make a comment like this, it just helps underline how awful the adults really are in my mind anyway.
Kaylen.b4444 chapter 15 . 2/20
Theres so many mistakes. You said they’ll have a private room and that they already have a cover story but clearly they don’t. Also I don’t like that Susan is telling all of Harry’s business, especially because of his fame and the fact that he’s a private person
Kaylen.b4444 chapter 7 . 2/19
I literally laughed out loud about how Kreacher died and after DH, he’s one of my favorites. He didn’t get his redemption so I guess rest in hell little elf
Axccel chapter 13 . 2/7
This chapter seems to be a waste. Nothing happens, the plot goes nowhere. It's well-written, though, and it is engaging and sucks the reader in as all your chapters do.

Still wishing Susan would be punished for her behavior last chapter. Her shitty behavior is absolutely unacceptable. And it took her TWO WEEKS to tell him that she knew the truth to the incident and wasn't angry at him (which, again, we know is a lie because she was shunning him).

Harry should be cold to her as she was to him for two weeks and see how she likes it. And she'd deserve it for her behavior.

Also, kudos for writing so well it causes myself and other readers to get a bit emotional over it. That's a good sign of your talent.
Axccel chapter 11 . 2/7
Meh, if Susan doesn't ask him what happened and listen to his side of the story, then he shouldn't care about her feelings since she would have proven she obviously has no interest in being fair to him.
Axccel chapter 12 . 2/7
It makes sense that his thoughts about her often mention her physical attractiveness. That is, after all, what attracts a man as attraction from a man to a woman is about reproduction and attraction from a woman to a man is about her own survival.
Axccel chapter 4 . 2/7
Why do people think love is required for a happy relationship? That's silly. Friends are happy with each other all the time and they don't love each other like a husband and wife do. If you married a friend, assuming both of you found each other at least physically attractive, you would be upset that you were forced to get married. You would not be upset at who you were married to. Neither of you would love each other, perhaps, and assuming you both never do you'd still be humping like rabbits and getting along well and have a happy life together. It'd be nice to have the love, too, but it really isn't a big deal. Perhaps that's why the ancient Greeks believed in many kinds of love.
Axccel chapter 3 . 2/7
Eugh, the dating experience. Going around trying to find someone whom you connect with to a degree that will last a lifetime and spending years on possible partners. Huge waste of time and it's impossible to find love that way. All you'll get is a crush at best. Love comes from devotion and it's very easy for what you think is love to disappear after you live with someone for a few years. Which is, in fact, what happens most commonly. I think it's best for people who find each other attractive physically and whose personalities do not clash to be matched together. If they have problems, they can just work it out instead of being allowed to quit. Countless broken homes is not worth peoples pathetic egos and selfishness. Especially when, let's face it, most people are certainly likable.

Funny how people think it's so horrible to have to sleep with someone in an arranged marriage yet those same people would have no problem sleeping around with strangers, including strangers they would admit they aren't even attracted to simply for the enjoyment of sex. And by "funny" I mean "disgusting".

The odds of dating leading to finding someone you love and that love lasting a lifetime is basically nothing, if we're to considering how it goes for people in general to be accurate. And most girls think love is some sort of romantic emotion or some big feeling or whatever. It's not. It's quiet and warm and constant, like a background or foundation.
C3nterF0ld chapter 12 . 1/27
here's another pet peeve. every time he becomes introspective about what he thinks of Susan the paragraph always begins with some variation of him thinking she's very physically attractive lmao. with out fail. also I realize I'm griping a lot but it's still interesting enough to want to try and finish. unless something really annoying/shitty happens which I hope isn't the case. h/s is hard to find outside of h/multi
C3nterF0ld chapter 11 . 1/27
...? on God? you pulled this shit..? I knew it would happen the minute she said "privately" how great..
1,751 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »