Reviews for The Forgotten Contract
Leroy-San chapter 28 . 3/20
Great story.
suziq968 chapter 28 . 3/15
This is the sweetest fiction ever. I love how you avoided so many cliches. He wasn't OP, there was no soul bond, just love. Great job!
PiotrMc chapter 3 . 3/8
You have a 1 in please of an issue right near the start of this chapter
ThomasNealy chapter 24 . 2/16
He did say he loved her and she responded back when she woke up from the curse and he told her about his plans and the ring.

So it seems like a bit of a inconsistency here that she is asking why he never said it.
Shadowdog11 chapter 28 . 2/11
I'm super glad you had him kill Draco. You don't overdo it and you don't mess with his character. I don't follow why, with the ability of instant travel, he couldn't see Susan for a year... that kinda makes no sense. But whatever. I really enjoyed this and don't understand how I've never seen it in one of my searches before!
Shadowdog11 chapter 25 . 2/11
I'm a bit surprised Susan wasn't more mad this information was kept from her and that they were maneuvered into the situation
Shadowdog11 chapter 19 . 2/10
I MIGHT even like this Dnape sort of. Astounded!
phoenixgirl26 chapter 28 . 2/3
wonderful story, I couldn't stop reading. Thank you for sharing, :)
MastrDragn chapter 18 . 1/18
I don't know if you realized it, but in ch 18 you say that Dumbledore only has the ring and locket in his possession, when earlier in the story he also retrieved the cup at the same time. If you ever decide to update the story, you might want go fix this error. Still it is a great story, as is most of yours that I have read so far.
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 28 . 12/30/2016
An amazing story here! Thanks for posting it!
naruswolf chapter 28 . 12/12/2016
A very Nice story
Please keep writing And Finish the other stories in proGress

Good one! !
EternalRestOfPerpetualMotion chapter 7 . 12/6/2016
Yeah, i'm leaving this fic. Harry is a "wuss" and a moron and too close to his canonical self, for my comfort. And i can't honestly sympathize with him. My impression of him is that he is a meek looser, who can do incredible things in a pinch, but rest of the time he's just pathetic. Like, i understand that neglected\abused children, more often than not, are pretty fucked up in terms of emotional development and behaviour, compare to a "baseline" human. But I'm not really a fan of this type of Harry Potter. I prefer stories where it hardens\improves him in some ways, makes him a better person. While i understand that it is not that likely to happened in RL, it helps me to ignore harsh reality and enjoy stories so much more. Harry, as he depicted here, just annoys me to no end. And i know that this is unfair, but i can't help myself. Sometimes I just wanna yell at the screen - "what the hell is wrong with you?", "who even does that?", "what kind of fucked up reasoning is that?" - and somesuch. Soo bleeding frustrating.
And overall quality of writing leaves much to be desired. Same basic thoughts not too far from each other, living you with the impression - "hmm? I read it already, aren't I?"
Jim Red Hawk chapter 15 . 11/18/2016
I thought you had planned on giving Susan & Harry private quarters?

JimS
TimeDingo chapter 18 . 10/28/2016
I know this is old but still you said before that Dumdor had the Cup, locket and ring and he knew one was hidden in Hogwarts thanks to R.A.B
q.thews chapter 28 . 10/23/2016
Nice story, loved the part about the painting differences in this epilogue ;-)
1,625 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »