Reviews for The Forgotten Contract
Draugrim chapter 28 . 7/3
HP/SB is my favourite pairing and you did well at not making it the same as all the others out there. There were some moments where you repeated yourself within a few sentences of each other, but that can be avoided with some more proof reading or by getting a beta.

Excellent tale, a unique ending and a satisfying romance. Thank you for writing this.
love your stories chapter 28 . 6/27
you have really good stories you should continue writing because you're a very skilled writer
Alfred7032 chapter 28 . 6/19
By far the best Harry Potter fan fiction I’ve ever read. Seeing as this was created in 2012 and it is now 2018, you probably won’t read this. But you are a very talented writer and could become a great book writer.
Janie.ohio chapter 1 . 6/4
not a bad story. a lot of typos, etc, but the story itself moved along nicely and was interesting. and the was a district lack of Dumbledore bashing that I appreciated. thanks for the read.
Zurver chapter 28 . 5/31
This is the best Hp fanfic ever. In my opinion it is, this truly my favorite. I love it! It teaches me about true love
ZeroQi chapter 22 . 5/22
I get what you're trying to do, unfortunately, it makes your storm frustrating and hard to read. He's an idiot, and I really hope you don't think this is good writing.
mumphie chapter 28 . 5/11
Loved it!
Your story line is great...just work on typos and grammar.

Wanted to have more chapters. :)
Midots chapter 28 . 4/30
Well-written story.
Great premise and original interpretation.
thanks for sharing.
Rachelme177 chapter 1 . 4/11
Not a bad story, but I can't help but think you confuse physical love (snogging and sex) with actually being in love. The little moments that show them falling in love cause no reaction in Harry's scar but a cuddle in bed caused intense pain? If that's how it works a quickie should solve the problem nicely.
Billy Jones chapter 28 . 3/25
Dang. I wish there was more to the ending. But Damn. This was a good ass story.
Haydoge chapter 12 . 3/21
A boy talks to an old man, whom has his wand out, about a strange tingle he has been feeling.
krivdragonborn chapter 1 . 3/20
This was very good, one of the better stories that I've read on here. However, I would recommend going through and fixing up mistakes and grammatical errors, especially towards the end. I also recommend possibly revising the summary, as it turned me off initially.
RonaldWeasely chapter 28 . 2/17
Loved the concept of the story. It presented a plausible use of Dumbledore's interpretation of the "power he knows not", and the prophesy: "vanquish", one can not live while the other survives, etc. I enjoyed the story very much. I would recommend correcting the various type-o's throughout to make it read even better. Well Done! Looking forward to reading more of your works.
Shinano-VoidStar chapter 28 . 2/8
Great story, a masterpiece
Talon of 7 chapter 20 . 2/4
Great story. But was wondering if “Could she be, Could He be?” was renamed. Tried to find it and could not. Would be interested in reading it.
1,666 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »