Reviews for The Forgotten Contract
Paul Waltz chapter 5 . 4/8
How many more chapters of incompatibility must we wallow through ?
davistrey53 chapter 9 . 4/4
It is taking WAYYYYY too long if only Hannah locked them in a room for 15 minutes...
HoneyBear84 chapter 28 . 2/1
Love it
jimmy.oz chapter 28 . 11/7/2020
Great story and love how Voldemort was defeated.
ELSteven01 chapter 11 . 10/28/2020
Good story, love it!
David Fishwick chapter 28 . 10/17/2020
excellent idea and thanks for writing. I liked how you wrote the relationship between Harry and Susan
Specky Clarke chapter 4 . 10/3/2020
If Susan had been thinking about it all afternoon, why didn't she include Hannah, Neville Hermione and Zack, possibly Ron and Ginny. Not that Ron would have accepted with his allergy to learning. I am enjoying the story though, very much.
pdes chapter 3 . 7/28/2020
I know that this story has long since been finished, but I have to ask. What possesses you to use 1's instead of I's? it can't possibly be a mistake. They are nowhere near each other on the keyboard. I'm having trouble seeing the possible reason to make that choice, which is what it must have been. If you feel like enlightening me, go ahead. If not, nothing will really change anyway.
missgsmith51 chapter 9 . 7/2/2020
I really am enjoying your story. I was poking through some of the favorites I added in my early days on this site, and I saw this one. I like the Harry/Susan pairing and wish it was used more frequently.

I was amused by Molly's ranting about Harry's safety. Honestly, I should think that the Bones manor would be far more secure than The Burrow. Fleur and Bill certainly are extra wands; but the Twins (probably the most powerful fighters next to Bill; certainly the most creatively annoying to their enemies) and Percy are no longer in residence. Molly probably would have tried to prevent Harry, Ron, and Ginny from fighting, even from inside the house. Besides, the Burrow would have been just as indefensible against the DE tactics used this time.

It's interesting that Harry seems to have found some comfort and maybe a bit of closure over Sirius in the house that had been the bane of Sirius's existence. I hope whatever house Harry and the Boneses choose, it can become a home to them. It's too bad there isn't a big, protected Potter Manor (I'm assuming) for them to use. Cottages seem so small and vulnerable, don't they? I hope the one they choose to occupy is better protected than the cottage in Godric's Hollow.

I wonder why Dobby doesn't suggest Winky as a new elf for the Boneses. She is still at Hogwarts, isn't she?
DrTravia chapter 28 . 6/23/2020
Holy shit, this entire fanfic was an emotional rollercoaster that I couldn't get off of until the end. An ending that was amazing I might add. This story was so incredibly well done, I'm also incredibly glad that at the least the main characters all had some sort of closure in the final chapter. It's not often that an author will take the time to add details to what is essentially side-characters. I look forward to reading more.

Kudos to the author. You have my eternal gratitude for a story well-written and well-executed.
stevem1 chapter 28 . 6/22/2020
This is a pretty good story, though Dumbledore and Snape are irritating as ever. And Potter’s ‘mercy’ is irrational.

Recommended.
stevem1 chapter 18 . 6/22/2020
I’ve always despised Dumbledore’s behaviors with Malfoy. He’s not risking himself. He’s risking other children.
Dovahcrap chapter 28 . 4/30/2020
One of the best Harry Potter fan fiction I've read! There's just so much in your story that I fell in love with. The character of Susan and Harry, and how their relationship blossomed through each chapter. You did an amazing job with their relationship. It's not always sunshine and rainbows, but as long as you're together, everything will be all right. It's how I see Susan's and Harry's bond.

I've read other fan fictions, a handful of Susan and Harry ones. But your story was the first one I've read that I have really enjoyed and finished. Unlike other stories I've read with Susan and Harry, or with other pairings, The Forgotten Contract is well-written, engaging, and overall, just fun! There's not too much of drama and the story is always moving, but giving us enough funny and romantic moments.

I have only discovered Harry Potter fan fiction recently, and since then, I've been reading Harry Potter fan fictions. There are a lot of amazing and great Harry Potter works in the website, but unfortunately, a lot of them are either abandoned or on a indefinite hiatus. I'm just really glad that I was able to find your story. It was so much fun reading each chapter. Though I would have liked it if there were more chapters, and more of Susan and Harry, I'm just glad that I could get to read and finish such an amazing story. I hope to read your other works, and find more SusanHarry stories.

There's just so much good things that I want to write about your story, but as of righting this review, my brain is just filled with so much that I don't know what to include. I've fallen in love with your story and it's one my favorite Harry Potter fan fictions! I don't know if you'd be able to read this but I just want to write something to you that I love your story. I hope you're doing well. Please take care of yourself, and be safe and healthy. Thank you very for sharing this wonderful story with everyone. Good-bye!
chc91776 chapter 23 . 4/29/2020
Didn't Molly already know about the contract? Can swear they interrogated Ron after his first visit to Harry and that's was why gingin was upset... So why would she be huffy at Harry for proposing... Felt like a unneeded angsty moment
william488 chapter 28 . 4/26/2020