Reviews for The Forgotten Contract
odonnellzoo99 chapter 28 . 3/23/2020
I still like it.
SolusIpse42 chapter 28 . 1/6/2020
Loved this story. well done
thomaspheasant chapter 28 . 11/23/2019
great story
Lordlexx chapter 5 . 11/16/2019
No... I refuse to believe that a 5 minute conversation could overturn an entire years worth of being a dick. Much less turn into dating. Hermione would have never gone out with him without, at the very least, him apologizing to Harry and explain his really shitty excuse as to why he was so antagonistic and douchey. He wasn't even only a dick to Harry, he was a dick to everyone. Being "sort of" friends with Cedric doesn't make his behavior acceptable in any way at all.

What's even worse is Harry's and especially Ron's reactions. Harry making sure she was actually happy would be okay, he wouldn't like her dating a douchebag but he would want to trust Hermione. Ron... hehehe, Ron just sitting there silent and not saying anything? Did you read the same books as me? Ron is extremely loud and vocal about his opinions, and he has a very negative opinion of Zacharias. Not to mention his own misguided feelings for Hermione. You can't just force a character to go through a complete character change in a paragraph and expect your story to be good.
Lordlexx chapter 1 . 11/16/2019
Right... so I really want to read this, and I can look past the fact that the last Perevell married into the Potter line in the 1200s and 'ended' there. That'ts not really all that story changing... but what i can't look past is Hermione dating Zacharias Smith... Absolutely fucking not. Smith was the most vocal against Harry teaching the DA and was a constant antagonist throughout the entire book and then even ditched the D.A. in the end. Unless you just ignorantly picked a random name from Hufflepuff, have Hermione under a love potion, intend on Hermione betraying Harry, or just have a clear disregard for anything set up in canon then I can't see these two people, whom are the anti-thesis of each other, dating. Don't get me wrong... I'm glad that she isn't with Ron... that's just a disaster, JK really screwed up there, but still, a guy that constantly tried to belittle and undermine Harry at every opportunity and then even betrayed him in the end? That's why her and Ron wouldn't work.
Chyllen chapter 11 . 10/21/2019
Look because of the abuse I was very shy so Harry being shy I understand it always took the woman to make the first move. Lol the one and only time I did make the first move I used the worst pick up line ever. our relationship lasted for four years till I pushed her away because I felt I didn't deserve her..
The Regret lasts forever
Sorry it just your story brought up memories not a bad thing.
Still his reaction to the Dursleys pisses me off
Chyllen chapter 2 . 10/21/2019
Nope I'm not reading another I'm a pussy Harry as a matter of fact I have never completed a I'm a pussy and you can tell me what to do Harry at this point he is 15 almost 16 hell when I was 14 I stood up for myself when I was abused..
I've had authors tell me well he can't do magic at home so he has to put up with it. Ehh like hell I'm not magic a I didn't hell he can make potions and not get caught put them to sleep with the drought of living death or just make coffee or tea with a little rat poison over time they will get really sick thier are tons of plants that does almost the same and make a really sweet tea Just saying he knows potions I bet that thier are tons of stuff he could use it for even gas bombs to make them back off
CarolWim chapter 6 . 9/14/2019
I don't remember to have met a teenager like this Harry. It's really irritating and overly dramatic and really not appreciated. It's really absurd.
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 28 . 9/7/2019
Overall good story. Though the epilogue could have been a bit longer. Any why hadn’t they seen each other in a year ? Training?
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 24 . 9/6/2019
Ok, so maybe I was hallucinating when I thought they said I love yours when she got him bed with him, since I just went and reread it, but I know he told her he loved her when he proposed.
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 24 . 9/6/2019
Okay. Surely I’m not the first to point this out. Harry confessed his love when he proposed and they both professed love the night Susan couldn’t sleep and she crawled in bed with him. Now in this chapter Susan wonders why Harry hasn’t told her he loves her?
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 23 . 9/6/2019
I’m finding it strange that Harry’s house is supposed to be under the fidelius and yet the keep inviting tons of people for parties and there is no mention of the secret being shared...
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 18 . 9/6/2019
I’ve only made it to the first paragraph in this chapter, but I thought Dumbledore found the ring, locket, and cup all at 12 Grimmauld Place, and this chapter makes it sound like he’s still looking for the cup...
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 11 . 9/6/2019
Effing Ginny. I should have known she was going to screw things up.
kent-jensen chapter 28 . 8/28/2019