Reviews for Stop at Nothing
Guest chapter 2 . 8/20/2012
Please, please write more as i'd like to read it
WatsWitDaMonkey chapter 2 . 8/3/2012
Lovely! Sooo... Sherlock, "Adam", having some amnesia problems there, aren't we buddy?
MAKE HIS MEMORY COME BACK NOW...
WatsWitDaMonkey chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
O.o interesting...

Ps. Im baack...
WhatTheFangirl chapter 2 . 6/24/2012
I'm sorry, but you NEED to continue this, it's PERFECT FLAWLESSNESS!
mercuryandglass chapter 2 . 5/25/2012
Ahaha. This is amusing. The writing is very solid and the plot doesn't seem bad so far. One question, though, what does Anastasia!AU mean?
percygranger chapter 2 . 5/9/2012
I almost didn't read this: link with no warning, Anastacia remix...It just didn't feel like it had potential, but I decided to give it a fair shake.

And wow, this is good. The details are a bit shaky (the army stuff and some of the medical stuff), but this is an enjoyable read. I like how you've transformed the details of the movie to fit the Sherlock universe (the watch! the dogs! the overt homoerotic-ness!), and made Sherlock into an amnesiac orphan (all my favorite things).

Looking forward to more!

Percy
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 2 . 5/6/2012
Lol! Am loving this AU, please continue!

:D
MrsCumberbatch chapter 2 . 4/25/2012
Omg I BLOODY LOVE THIS.

I love Adam/Sherlock aand his dog Toby and the fact they are going to France to meet with Mycroft.

This AU is so good. So good.

And Lestrade's character is perfect. I love how he and John work together, they look cool.

I can not really wait, really.

Well done!
MrsCumberbatch chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
I really like this, but I found it a bit confusing to me.

I'm going to read the second chapter right now! Can't wait!

John and Sherlock look really cute together. And they were so in character.

We'll done!
Flo chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
My god this is amazing. Please continue it!
Summer Sniper chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
NOOO! Please update soon. This is so tragically wonderful, I want to read more.
WhatTheFangirl chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
ASFDKLSKFASDJFKSDA THIS IS PERFECT IM ABOUT TO START HYPERVENTILATING HALP PLEASE UPDATE SOON I LOVE YOU
Isolde-Blue chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
Fantastic start! Anastasia!AU how did the muse fairies in your head dream that up lol? Can't wait for the next update :D - Issie
burninganchors chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
Oh my god, to kiss you or kill you for getting to this first... YEP, KISS YOU, DEFINITELY KISS YOU. This was brilliant; as with your other AUs I love seeing how you work in the details of the show to fit so precisely in another world. Helps that this has to be one of my favorite movies of all time, and you are definitely doing it justice despite that enormous pressure. Can't wait for more!