Reviews for Heroes in the Games
Dragons251 chapter 7 . 11/14/2014
UPDATEEEE PLEASEEEE I WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENES!
malwaPL chapter 7 . 3/17/2014
uwfnbiwbfbafb
YOU MUST CONTINUE IT PLZ! oh cm'on! *0*
Godgirl4ever chapter 7 . 12/1/2013
I love love love love love love love love love love love love love this! You are an amazing writer for being 12!
Beachlover470 chapter 7 . 6/29/2013
Love it but artemis is such a show off! But i love it anyway!
BirdSpell chapter 7 . 4/29/2013
I love this story! Hey, if you post the chariot costumes, can you tell me where I can find them?
lindz4567 chapter 7 . 4/3/2013
will this ever be finished
Kamil the Awesome chapter 7 . 1/26/2013
try to update faster
almost 4 months since last update

Do you like torturing us? It's not like your chapters are 10k behemoths...
beserkerbeast chapter 7 . 12/22/2012
This isn't what I expected, but I like the story,
Keep it up
BB
did you leave most of the people with power behind so they didn't railroad the fight?
I Am The Catalyst chapter 7 . 12/8/2012
this is cool update soon
Science Jedi chapter 7 . 12/5/2012
Hey awesome chapter! I love how Artemis totally showed up Kaniss earlier (as much as i love hunger games YJ could totally kick all their butts) anyway please update soon.
P.S. I know I just read the story today but I looked at the last time you updated (09/27/12!? Dude its 12/5/12!) you seriously need to update like now for the sake of my sanity
YJkidflashfanatic1299 chapter 7 . 11/8/2012
Omg i love this i am obsessed with the hunger games and young justice great story :)
Megwar chapter 7 . 11/6/2012
Huh, I actually like this, which surprises me because Hunger Games crossovers aren't very good most of the time. Putting the story on alert ;)
It confuses me a little how Snow knows Batman's secret identity, though.
I hope your grandma is okay, by the way.
kuromi123 chapter 7 . 10/12/2012
Ew, Cato and Zatanna really? That's the only part I don't like.
Random chapter 7 . 9/28/2012
this was a pretty good chapter but kinda boring. could've been way worse though, hopefully the action will pick up soon.(that doesn't mean you have to rush it though) Please try to update as soon as you can,pleeeeaase.
UDFlyers chapter 6 . 9/1/2012
Amazing job so far! Just a question, will there be a Katniss/Peeta romance too or will it just be the Zatanna/Cato/Robin love triangle? Just a bit confused on that... anyways please update it soon!