Reviews for To the Waters and the Wild
Rabid panda chapter 1 . 4/16
At first I was not sure i would like your story but the faeries are adorable
Princess Cherryblossom3 chapter 19 . 4/16
Brilliant! Especially the ending with Salazar as Harry's date for Yule - I never would have guessed. I laughed so hard when it happened. Oh Harry, you never fail surprise us. Plus the Quick Quotes Quill scene xD And is there a hint of Draco/Ron? Love this story! Thanks for updating!
Kyurengo chapter 19 . 4/16
Incredibly funny! I hope you update soon
hinatamayonaka chapter 19 . 4/15
This is the most adorable story I have ever read! Please, Please, PLEASE continue it!
EverettEvan99 chapter 19 . 4/14
Lol, I can' stop smiling everytime I read this... This is amazing! Can' wait for the next update!
hilarious
why does half my words disappear?
nikki chapter 19 . 4/14
sorry i didn't review in any of the other chapters.I couldn't tear my eyes away from this is so an unpetrifiefied 1000 year old legendary salazar slytherin to dance?i can't wait to see what update soon.
syssa chapter 19 . 4/11
I love it
Huggable sheep chapter 19 . 4/10
This story os AMAZING! Im addicted to it and cant wait for the next chap to be released! Your idea is fantastic and i really love how you portray little naive Harry. He is not overly mature ad its funnyto see how his small knowledge of the wizarding world makes him act so differently. I especially like that you didnt turn him dark or evil. And Its great to see how the relationship developes slowly and not as rushed as it usually does in harry x voldemort fics. As a reader its verry amusing to read Harry's naive thoughts and understand much more than he does. And you do ot without giving too much away which is even more awesome because it makes me feel excited. I love this story soooo much!
A fan of Many Stuffs chapter 19 . 4/9
'My date to the Yule Ball, Professor!'
LOL. This story has so far been too ridiculous for words, but this... this takes the cake.
L.O.L
*dies laughing*
Tahere-Ravenword chapter 19 . 4/9
Holy friggen crap I LOVE This story XD! You are an absolutely AWESOME author. I've done nothing but laugh throughout it.(and it takes a lot to make me laugh) good job! I REALLY can't wait till the next chapter's up XD
Monkshood and Angels-Trumpet chapter 19 . 4/9
OH how I hope you update soon I hope everything is alright or that you prevail through your writers block soon and bring us more of you fantastic and entertaining work.
This.Pebble.Is.More.Important chapter 1 . 4/8
Love it. Sounds interesting.
Kawajashi chapter 19 . 4/8
Hello :)
i forgot my accountname so i write a review like this :D
Its really hard for me to read the story cause my english is so bad, but i love it! Never laugh so hard :D
Like to read more!