Reviews for To the Waters and the Wild
Lazy08 chapter 1 . 10/11
Im so sad that's the end of the story. This has to be my new favorite story, it had me laughing the entire time.
birka chapter 19 . 10/1
This is genius! So warm and fluffy and sometimes hilarious!
Usually with Harry/Voldemort fic it's Harry going dark. I love the idea of fairy tale Harry brings light to Tom!
Thank you for sharing this story with us.
SirchSidhe chapter 19 . 9/17
Fantastic! Thanks for sharing this.
Banana fish chapter 19 . 8/26
Bitte mach weiter ich freue mich sehr
wannabe anime queen chapter 1 . 8/4
l love the story so much and I hope I get to figure out what happened next very soon
Salacommander1 chapter 1 . 8/3
I'll follow this story just in case the author ever decides to come back. One can only hope for the best...
mathildem73 chapter 16 . 7/29
Chapter 16 was the death of me lmaooo
mathildem73 chapter 19 . 7/29
This. Story. Is. Pure. Gold.
I have been laughing so hard the entire time
I really hope that you will be able to upload some more chapters one day maybe...
adolebitque chapter 19 . 7/22
Great story, hope you are able to continue this!
Chloe Magaly chapter 19 . 7/9
Dear lovely author...you better come back right this instant or I will cry in the corner right now:(
Ellie Wilson chapter 19 . 7/7
This was just enchanting. And refreshing!
Have no idea how I managed to miss it all these years since it's quite old..
Would love to see it updated in the future. Much love x
Elena snape chapter 19 . 7/2
You are quite insane, you know that ? This story was the most fun I've had in a long time ! Harry is so naive and trusting ! He heal the world through love! Loved it when he thought that evil is just when you are so sad you want to hurt other. Kindda true though.
It's juste sad that it have been discontinued. I hope you are fine and stoped writing because you found something great to do with your time and not because something bad happened.
Thank you so much for this story and the laugh it brought!
deathlyHealer chapter 19 . 7/1
Heya! Hope life is treating you well, especially with the current pandemic and all. I really, really hope you continue this fic someday. It really is one of my fvourites - And I've read thousands! Thanks for writing what you have so far! 3
HartleySkarsgard chapter 19 . 6/13
It is an absolute TRAVESTY that this masterpiece has been abandoned, a crime I tell ya! This was beautiful, witty and everything I’ve ever wanted in a HP/LV creature-ish fanfic. I hope he got his HEA with his Tom and that Salazar spiced things up with his return. Thank you for the most excellent read.
Saissister chapter 19 . 6/1