Reviews for To the Waters and the Wild
Lilias Peverell chapter 19 . 9/16
i very much wish that you would update this story as it is completely and utterly brilliant
curry-llama chapter 2 . 9/15
Why do I get the feeling everyone is going to treat Harry the same way they treat Luna Lovegood XD
paula chapter 14 . 9/15
iabsolutelyadorethisharryandwishyouwouldwritemore
februaryfarra chapter 19 . 9/13
HAHAHAHA, HARRY IS SO CUTE IN STORY ! and shards made me laugh, i dont know why but it just did. OH, I HOPE YOU WILL COME BACK AND UPDATE THIS! I need to see Salazar's reaction and everyones' reaction to him suddenly alive... :D
YukazukiSakura chapter 19 . 9/7
pleaseee next chapter.. This story is so amazing..
NiGhTL1F3 chapter 19 . 9/7
Please, please I beg of you. Return to this story! I can’t not live without knowing how it ends, please please come back!
hawkinsjaniea chapter 19 . 9/5
Ive read many HP fanfictions a loooooot but I’ve never read one like this one before! Its so much fun to watch little Harry as he finds everything everyone does as good intentions, while unknowingly slowly healing Voldemort’s soul. Please continue to write this fic I’m really excited to see how Harry reacts to Voldemort in the graveyard scene!
H3llion chapter 19 . 8/27
Shame that there's only 19 chapters! I love this Harry XD
Coolfire30 chapter 19 . 8/19
I really cannot deal with how much I love this... TRULY I would pay good amount just for you to come back... ahhh
a pair of ragged claws chapter 19 . 8/18
Ha! This story is awesome! It made me laugh out loud quite a bit, which is something that the real HP books make me do, too (but not many fanfictions do—which isn’t necessarily bad, but it is something I appreciate here). This is also a very well-written and interesting fic, even while it is funny and a little ridiculous at times. I hope you’ll come back and write some more!
Why must you hurt me like this :’(
Gwen1997 chapter 1 . 7/30
plzzz plzzz plzzz continue with this story plzzz plzzz plzzz plzzz update soon love it
0161 chapter 19 . 7/29
omg lmaooo pHshdghahahhahha
i love this pls pls pls continue 3
ChiyoTheChibi chapter 19 . 7/26
This was fantastic I love the way Harry is and the twist with the Fairy Queen is a nice touch.
ChiyoTheChibi chapter 1 . 7/26
Haven't even read the book yet but-

ACCIDENTLY DROPS HARRY!? Um tHe hELl?

I'm going to read it now.
5,924 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »