Reviews for To the Waters and the Wild
Sefera chapter 19 . 10/20
Good story, with I could have seen it completed. I'm favoriting.
yngoldfogee chapter 19 . 10/20
It's such a shame that you don't seem to be with us still as it's been over 2 1\2 years since you've done anything here and I would love to have been able to read more.
JUST SET ME ON FIRE chapter 19 . 10/17
pleeeeeeease continue this!
Amelia75110 chapter 19 . 10/16
Please Update. Harry in your book is my favourite. You won't believe how much I cooed over him and grinned so big because of him being so adorable. I am in a state of panic because I wanna keep reading but there's no mpre chapters. I wanna see Salazar in the Yule Ball and see everyone's reactions. I always lpved reaction books.
Scarlett chapter 19 . 10/15
ContinĂșa Enserio necesito que continĂșes adoro el fic
fingerprint-by-fingerprint chapter 19 . 10/14
I love, love, love this story! I love the humor, the dialogue, Harry's characterization, it's just great! I look forward to future updates! :)
TripOverFlatSurfaces chapter 19 . 10/13
Oh, this story is such a joy every time I reread! Harry's pointed innocence towards the world is incredibly charming (and undoubtedly hilarious). I hope we get to see the Yule Ball sometime; I look forward to it. :D
shadowmere388 chapter 19 . 10/9
omg. this is the best! this story is Crackup. you have to update this as soon as possible! 10/10
demonic interests chapter 19 . 10/8
Plzzzzzzzzz update soon, this story has literally become my biggest joy in a matter of days and I would really appreciate it if u updated, other than that have a lovely day/night.
Where is da next chap ._.
DragonsFlame117 chapter 19 . 10/1
Hahahaha. OH MY GOSH! This is the funniest cliff-hanger ever!
Also this is one of the most unique stories I've read. I'd love for it to be finished one day!
lala32903 chapter 19 . 10/1
This is beautiful. I've read a few stories where Harry is a fairy/elf/other being of power but I really like how this one has him paired with Tom as well!
Not to be rude or anything, but do you wish to continue this story?
*Looks at last update date, which was 2014
Because it's a pretty good story, but I understand if you don't wish to continue it
ReginaSlytherin chapter 19 . 9/29
Hello. :) I just wanted to say I adore this story. Its... almost like a bit of fairy magic itself. Yes, definitely just like "cheering magic". Sure worked on me. Thank you! :D
HealingRose chapter 6 . 9/28
This story is so refreshing
finnish chick chapter 19 . 9/28
Oh my god, give me more!
5,355 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »