Reviews for To the Waters and the Wild
ShadowDraken69 chapter 19 . 7/18
please, please, please continue this story it makes me laugh a lot and i find it very interesting
banchybutt chapter 19 . 7/16
PLEASEEEEEEEE! CONTINUE! I FUCKING NEED THIS! I just really like a overpowered harry who isn't gray, and is just very pure and wants to be friends with everyone, c'mon, I believe in you! is the best person in existence, even greater than GOD.
Scarlet Natsume chapter 19 . 7/15
Whyyyyy? Why didn't you continue this priceless piece of fanfic?! I want to know the dance ball, d*mn it! I want to know people's reaction when they see Harry brings Salazar to the ball! Whyyyy?!
CloudCarnivore chapter 19 . 7/15
Omg. I love this so much! It’s funny and I love how different the Harry Potter verse is different with fairies included in haha
MaddCats chapter 1 . 7/11
I absolutely loved this. It's AMAZING. Thank you so much for writing it
bagelthebunny chapter 19 . 7/10
This idea is enchanting! I wish there was more to the story, so if you ever come back to revisit your unfinished stories please consider finishing this one because it is a gem.
kat1316 chapter 15 . 7/9
its been 4 years since this fic was updated anything happened?
SaiyaCat chapter 14 . 7/2
Aawwww
ahb369 chapter 1 . 7/2
I wish you had completed this story
Quesito2015 chapter 19 . 6/26
Jajajajajaja I just live your fic but it's really sad that you haven't post anything lately.
Please I want to know what happened between the fairy queen and the rebel fairies and also the yule ball and the development in Harry and Tom relationship
Natsuki D chapter 19 . 6/17
Poor mcgonald _"
Hope to read more in the future /
Absolutely love it
Lady of Moon Over Silver Seas chapter 19 . 6/14
You're brilliantly insane
Giggles chapter 15 . 6/7
Oh sweet innocent Harry, lol he misunderstood just how well Severus and Sirius were getting along!
CuteYaoi chapter 1 . 6/6
Please continue this i loved it really much
MadameNullaRen chapter 19 . 6/6