Reviews for To the Waters and the Wild
toastnchips chapter 19 . 1h ago
Come on this is awesome! Update please like sooooon
Guest chapter 19 . 4h ago
Lol. Only Harry.
Silverstargirl chapter 19 . 20h ago
OMG! I found this story on one of my favorite writer's favorites list and I am astounded by how marvelous it is! I simply cannot wait to read more! :D
wolfstreak chapter 19 . 4/18
I have to admit , this story line made me laugh . The sheer thought of the expressions on people's faces as they interact with Harry is absolutely hilarious . Please do continue ! I will read to the end . Harry is so cutely innocent and his abilities amuse me . Thanks !
Rabid panda chapter 1 . 4/16
At first I was not sure i would like your story but the faeries are adorable
Princess Cherryblossom3 chapter 19 . 4/16
Brilliant! Especially the ending with Salazar as Harry's date for Yule - I never would have guessed. I laughed so hard when it happened. Oh Harry, you never fail surprise us. Plus the Quick Quotes Quill scene xD And is there a hint of Draco/Ron? Love this story! Thanks for updating!
Kyurengo chapter 19 . 4/16
Incredibly funny! I hope you update soon
hinatamayonaka chapter 19 . 4/15
This is the most adorable story I have ever read! Please, Please, PLEASE continue it!
EverettEvan99 chapter 19 . 4/14
Lol, I can' stop smiling everytime I read this... This is amazing! Can' wait for the next update!
hilarious
why does half my words disappear?
nikki chapter 19 . 4/14
sorry i didn't review in any of the other chapters.I couldn't tear my eyes away from this is so an unpetrifiefied 1000 year old legendary salazar slytherin to dance?i can't wait to see what update soon.
syssa chapter 19 . 4/11
I love it
Huggable sheep chapter 19 . 4/10
This story os AMAZING! Im addicted to it and cant wait for the next chap to be released! Your idea is fantastic and i really love how you portray little naive Harry. He is not overly mature ad its funnyto see how his small knowledge of the wizarding world makes him act so differently. I especially like that you didnt turn him dark or evil. And Its great to see how the relationship developes slowly and not as rushed as it usually does in harry x voldemort fics. As a reader its verry amusing to read Harry's naive thoughts and understand much more than he does. And you do ot without giving too much away which is even more awesome because it makes me feel excited. I love this story soooo much!
A fan of Many Stuffs chapter 19 . 4/9
'My date to the Yule Ball, Professor!'
LOL. This story has so far been too ridiculous for words, but this... this takes the cake.
L.O.L