Reviews for To the Waters and the Wild
Kelorus chapter 19 . 2/15
Your fiction is really perfect. I really hope you'll update it one day, at least, the passage with Salazar xD
Turtla chapter 19 . 2/14
So, I know that this is like four years old by now. But I actually really liked this story (and still do). I honestly haven’t found enough stories with plots such as this, and though Harry is understandably innocent, it is something I don’t usually favour...but nevertheless, it is a great change, and I would really regret to see this forever unfinished.
However, if you don’t feel up to it...let’s just say there are many times I’ve started a story and then something happened that made me unable or unwilling to finish it. I won’t resent you if you don’t complete this, but I and a lot of other people would really appreciate it if you at least gave us one chapter that didn’t end in a cliffhanger...please?
this is frickin amazing. i literally sped through this in the last hour. I was totally enraptured! to bad it doesn't seem like you're continuing it. I would love to see the next chapter
CrownClown.14th chapter 19 . 2/11
more Please more
What a delightful story. I had great fun :)
kat1316 chapter 16 . 2/7
Been quite a few years been wondering if there will be an update soon?
StarFlameSky chapter 19 . 2/7
Oh pretty please continue !
skyeza chapter 19 . 2/3
Please continue, brilliant story so far
Travesti chapter 19 . 1/30
This fic is so adorable! It gave me chills! Harry is so cute, I don’t see how anyone can resist!
EmeraldsandLilies chapter 18 . 1/29
Wow this is a wonderful story! I love seeing Harry’s innocence and his perspective of things! It’s so light and wonderful and refreshing, I’ve never seen anything like this! And you had me laughing and smiling throughout this whole story it was very funny. I really wish you would continue it, I was dying to see what happened next and a romance develop between Harry and Voldemort. But thank you for writing this anyway, it was so good. If you ever find the time to write more, I’ll be eagerly waiting.
FlowerChild23 chapter 19 . 1/29
Wow this is funny
lifexlove chapter 19 . 1/11
This story is absolutely charming. I love it! Please consider writing more, I would love to see what happens next :)
lexystarfire2992 chapter 1 . 1/11
Such a pretty prologue the ending is very touching
Matty.d chapter 19 . 1/10
what a delightful story. I do hope you continue. it's utterly whimsical and wonderful.
Katherin Tijerino chapter 19 . 1/8