Reviews for To the Waters and the Wild
Nrandom chapter 19 . 10/4
This book is absolutely amazing. I just found it and I couldn't put it down till I was done-I could barely stop laughing the whole time. You had me literally crying from laughter. You're an amazing author and I hope you have the chance to update sometime soon. I love the way you portrayed Harry as being so innocently naïve, and the original spin this has put on your story. Good luck, and I hope to see you update!
sandivivaelanime chapter 19 . 10/4
please update I love
TobisAGoodBoyx chapter 19 . 10/4
please update soon this story's ALSOME!
BloodRedPhantom chapter 19 . 9/30
This is such a good story! :D Harry is adorable, and I'm very interested to read about what will happen when he finally meets Tom/Voldemort again. :)
Aimee chapter 19 . 9/28
Please update, my favourite story ever! Totally hilarious and original
This is hilarious!
fooplaya chapter 19 . 9/27
Ok, so this is possibly the absolute best, most funniest HP fic I have ever read. I really hope you have more planned :P
VladimirLeiko chapter 19 . 9/27

That cliffhanger! XD
stars in the sky102 chapter 19 . 9/26
Update! this story makes my day!
U.s.a.g.i.n.e.k.o-c.h.a.n chapter 19 . 9/25
I want to know what will happend!...
One of the best V/H stories I have ever read. Harry towards Tommy is a-fucking-dorable. Really wish you would complete it.
Hadrian Potter-Black-Lupin chapter 2 . 9/24
Hey, are you going to update this story? Its so original and fantastic please finish it!
mk chapter 19 . 9/23
I love your fanfic! Your Harry is like this Manic Pixie Dreamgirl, haha. I hope you haven't abandoned the story? It's so much fun!
a chapter 19 . 9/23
noooooooo why did it end so soon? this story is great. it would be a shame if you didn't continue it.
haha chapter 8 . 9/22
oh man just imagine lucius malfoy wearing a weasleys' sweater. top kek
5,031 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »