Reviews for To the Waters and the Wild
Dannazione chapter 19 . 6h
I love this story! It's just so bizarre and creative, you never know what will pop up next. Please keep writing!
SugarBlush chapter 19 . 14h
What a wonderful story!
omg. OMG. This is- I have no words for the brilliance that this story is. I read the first chapter, was hooked instantly, and haven't stopped reading since! Thank you so much for writing this work of genius, and have a lovely day.
CheshireCatt13 chapter 19 . 8/28
This is absolutely hilariously fantastic and I really hope you decide to continue it!
TheBiBurrito chapter 19 . 8/25
OMG THIS IS AMAZING. I LOVE IT
LP chapter 19 . 8/25
I love this fic!
Harry is just so bizarre, and chapter 19 with McGonagall was too funny. It has been over a year since you updated, but it would be great if you finished the story. If not, well what you have written is good too.
katelaina1717 chapter 3 . 8/25
Lol Harry is so adorable, gonna keep reading, great story and so original:D
Aroon chapter 19 . 8/22
It's a pity that your story stopped here. I had so much fun reading ist. Are there any plans of updating?
SilvisMN chapter 19 . 8/20
Harry Potter: Obliviously Fucking Things Up In The Best Way Since 1991
Valkyrie chapter 19 . 8/18
Oh my god, please please, continue to update this story, I don't normally post reviews, but this Story has captured me please continue to write it.
telmios chapter 19 . 8/17
So, I will be honest. I just ran across this story this afternoon and didn't know how I was going to feel about it during the first two chapters, but as the story progress, I find myself entranced with the Child-like ways of Harry and the way the other characters are portrayed. This last chapter left me giggling and happy. I really look forward to the rest of the story. 3
Oh my god this is my favorite thing in the entire world
PenguinGirl94 chapter 19 . 8/16
Harry is so oblivious to everything... not only is it brilliant and hilarious, but his personally has got me hooked to the story as its nearly impossible to predict what he will do next. Impressive writing and outstanding character development.
PenguinGirl94 chapter 16 . 8/16
That "the talk" though.. so awkward, just how it ought to be lol.
PenguinGirl94 chapter 14 . 8/16
Phineas Nigellus, love him, he was so snarky in the book. He's not in many fan fictions (granted he was merely mentioned, but still.)
4,991 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »