Reviews for Dead Rising: Case Greene
MarleyTucker101 chapter 4 . 3/16
Awesome story metal my apologizes for not being able to review been working on school and working up a new schedule for deadliest warrior .
This is a very awesome story line butt will those survivors mentioned at the end of each chapter participate in the story or are they just FYIs.
Cloud Link Zero chapter 3 . 3/16
I seriously, SERIOUSLY, hope that you don't put Frank in this as a Psycho battle to mirror Off the Record's one.
DAPC chapter 3 . 3/13
A nice chapter with some good progression of the story and the characters. You've also done a nice job with the established characters personalities with Chuck the concerned father and Rebecca the story seeking journalist. I'm curious if you're going to have Rebecca fill Frank West role in the game or her own from the second game; and if she'll be a character that pops up from time to time or works alongside Chuck throughout the story. Best of luck with your future chapter and keep up the good work.
Airborn218 chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
nice realy original idea please update soon
Guest chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
I was the one who sent the mall thing but um still sorry but that is where his wife was bit
but wait I cant find chapter two have you not made it or am I just having problems
Guest chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
chuck was but not in the mall but yes this is good you should say in the willamate mall not just in willamate sorry just bothered me its good though
ToxicWildhog chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Like it so far. Just not lookin foreward to meeting otis. I like this concept
Guest chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
I like this concept. I would invest time to read it
Blades252 chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
I really enjoyed this and I can't wait to see what happens next :D
MayaTheKuriboh chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
I'm super into this story. I'm excited to see what the next chapters have in hold! Poor Chuck, haha. He's scared of clowns. :(

Awesome story!
Haley's-Leatherjackets chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
This is a great start so far man, I'm liking the concept of the story already. And If you haven't got OTR yet you should try it out it's a improvement to the original DR2. Anyways I look forward to this story bro keep it up
qwerty chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
I have to say I am interested by this plot line, and your take on chuck and kate's relationship is off to a good start. Oh and you should play off the record, it will give you a new insite to chuck and it is a completely diffrant gaming experiance from dead riasing 2.
dax0042 chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
I love this story. I just hope this will become a game like "off

the record" dead rising game. Keep it up.