Reviews for Dead Rising: Case Greene
DaOneInDaCorner chapter 10 . 9/23/2014
Well, I'll definitely look forward to the rewrite then, I'm positive it'll be great. Hopefully you'll be able to get the first chapter out soon.
DaOneInDaCorner chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
Egh, saw that I'd reviewed all but this chapter, realized that you were at twenty-four reviews, and thought to myself that I should just bring it up to a nice and comfortable twenty-five. So I did.
DaOneInDaCorner chapter 9 . 8/30/2014
Chuck is becoming far to desensitized to the slaughtering. And the one liners are a tad concerning. I love it!
DaOneInDaCorner chapter 8 . 8/30/2014
It wasn't bad, but it seemed unnecessary to add in the OC's.
DaOneInDaCorner chapter 7 . 8/30/2014
Damn, not awaiting the scene with Cliff Hudson. It reminds me to much of Chuck going insane in OTR, though both are as heart breaking in their own right. Here's hoping you haven't killed off his granddaughter.
DaOneInDaCorner chapter 6 . 8/30/2014
In answer as to how Frank could possibly survive all those events, just remember this.

He had lots and lots of orange juice.
DaOneInDaCorner chapter 5 . 8/30/2014
Even though it's the same thing that happened in Off The Record, with Chuck disappearing after the fight, here's hoping we get to see a bit more of Frank.
DaOneInDaCorner chapter 4 . 8/30/2014
Chuck always was my favorite character of the DR series. Hm, hopefully he'll get with Jessie, always felt sad she died.
DaOneInDaCorner chapter 3 . 8/30/2014
Was hoping for a Lazer Sword, but I suppose the Nail Bat will work just as well.
DaOneInDaCorner chapter 2 . 8/30/2014
Hmm, at least we know why the scrapped characters weren't in Dead Rising 2.
Exodus758 chapter 5 . 7/18/2014
Very nice chapter and story overall so far! Have to say that I did not expect for Frank to be a psychopath in the story, so that was a nice little twist!
Meowth's Toon Dragon chapter 2 . 5/11/2014
...Ok, I'll admit it...

THIS is pretty good.
Harbingers of NEVEC chapter 9 . 4/29/2014
Absolutely enjoyed this chapter and all the others it been awhile since I reviewed been busy withe last weeks of school crunch time
Harbingers of NEVEC chapter 4 . 3/16/2014
Awesome story metal my apologizes for not being able to review been working on school and working up a new schedule for deadliest warrior .
This is a very awesome story line butt will those survivors mentioned at the end of each chapter participate in the story or are they just FYIs.
Cloud Link Zero chapter 3 . 3/16/2014
I seriously, SERIOUSLY, hope that you don't put Frank in this as a Psycho battle to mirror Off the Record's one.