Reviews for The Anvilicious Leaders
Sporks chapter 3 . 1/1/2013
BWAHAHAHAHA!
Ohhh, geez... I don't know what I love more, Karkat being saddled with Gir, or Zim putting up with the Megido-bot. THINK OF THE POSSIBILITIES.
Except you don't HAVE to think of the possibilities, because you already KNOW the possibilities, because this story and all its possibilities are created by YOU so you already know how it ends and just don't feel like telling the rest of us POOR PATHETIC MISERABLE HYOO-MANS because-
Uh...
WHYYYY? Don't do that! It's just mean! DO NOT DENY YOUR READERS THE WONDERS OF YOUR MAGICAL STORY OF DOOM!
...I feel like there should be more 'o's in that "Doom".
Zim and Karkat...hm. If they can get through the first hour and a half in each other's presence, this could be the beginning of a beautiful friendship! They ARE kid of similar, what with the outcast-ness, exceedingly unhelpful robot companions and screamy rage-fits 'n all.
cryptologicalMystic chapter 3 . 11/12/2012
:P Hydrogen atoms would likely be more common, and I'm pretty sure ten to the twentieth carbon atoms is still pretty small. Hang on while I do some math.
The diameter of a carbon atom is 0.000 000 000 154 meters, which multiplied by 1020, equals 15,400,000,000. Guess I was wrong. :P Oh, well. Continue? :33
DotTheAmazing chapter 2 . 9/21/2012
/dies laughing at the thought of Karkat-as-Zim's terror at Aradia!GIR
NO, MEGIDO, STOP THAT! THAT ISN'T A TOY, THAT'S A DELICATE- OH, YOU BROKE IT! GREAT GOING, MEGIDO. NOW I NEED TO FIND A NEW GEIGER COUNTER.

Alternatively, Aradia singing the Doom song.
...
PFFFFFFFFT
D chapter 2 . 9/15/2012
Ohmygosh. Please, PLEASE continue this. For all the similarities they have, Homestuck and Invader Zim don't cross over enough. You need to keep writing, for my sanity!
draconicAviator chapter 2 . 5/11/2012
I'm clappin bro, I'm clappin. Awesome story.