Reviews for The Descent of Magic
Dude chapter 2 . 10/19
You're a decent writer with good ideas but constantly faggoting up stuff means I can't read your stuff.
Binexx chapter 30 . 7/2
Thank you for this wonderfull story! )
RamblingInsomniac chapter 7 . 5/20
yep, Draci annoys the hell out of me, and i am done. he does not deserve Harry. he never has. except maybe in brother to basiliks and inter vivos. he irritated the fuck out of me in the nature of the beast, but at least i coukd feel some sympathy for him in that, but here? naah hes a conplete asshole and a waste of space. i hope he suffers, i hope he feels deep agonizing pain in the chapters that follow. i hope he loses Scorpius, i hope that harry doesnt behave like a nincompoop and give in. i really really hope Draco suffers.
FotoDi chapter 5 . 5/8
What about Kteacher's dinner... A special Roast?
Amy chapter 30 . 4/29
Wonderful !
Sassy Potter is the best "You know who I am"
Wow. Brilliant. This was truly well done. I find it funny that I watched Sex in the City while reading this. The parallels in both your writing style and Carrie Bradshaw/SJP's monologues was just...amazing. I started to hear this entire story unfold in SJP's voice. It was something elss.
Love2read23 chapter 30 . 3/16
Love it! Absolutely love it!
Love2read23 chapter 24 . 3/16
I feel a little heartache for Hugo but people in the wrong always take the truth to be hard. I think Harry's addressing Hugo and the issue head on here was very well done. Bravo.
Love2read23 chapter 22 . 3/16
Awwww. I love the ending of this chapter. I hope Draco doesn't regret how he was acting in his concern for Harry because I think in that instance Harry was thinking more about the pure-bloods' perception than Draco even considered. I really hope Highfeather doesn't cause trouble for them as the gleam in her eyes seems to indicate that she suspects something between them. The ending is still the best.
takuya chapter 30 . 1/19
oh a very great story was hook from the first chapter, you did a great job and I very much enjoyed myself.
Seyuki Arkane chapter 30 . 11/30/2016
I think you see that I write a lot of reviews at the same time for your story, the explanation is : I just EAT your writings ! I love them a lot and I'm French and I'm not good to write in English as I am to read in English. xD Sorry if I write like a baby.
Your writings are impressive, make me have a lot of dream and creativity and imagination. I love them ! So, thank you so much for sharing them, and good luck for the next. Kisses !
Seyu'
Pandoroshi chapter 30 . 11/1/2016
This was awesome. One of the most realistic stories I've ever read about them. The character development was so finely done and written that it made the story so plausible. Thank you for sharing this amazing reading!
SouthernVices chapter 30 . 10/29/2016
I want to thank you for such a wonderful read. From the plot to the characterizations, everything was well-written and immensely enjoyable.
imgoingbackto505 chapter 9 . 10/5/2016
The complex relationships between the fathers and their sons, the mentions of cases in Harry's Auror career, the way Harry felt about Ginny after their divorce, the plot inself (I can't even imagine how much research you put into Harry's research); it all makes for such a believable, well-rounded story. It's the most plausible, in character Draco/Harry story I've read, and I'm not even particularly a shipper. I'd rather have this be canon than Cursed Child. Wow!