Reviews for The Descent of Magic
Love2read23 chapter 30 . 3/16
Love it! Absolutely love it!
Love2read23 chapter 24 . 3/16
I feel a little heartache for Hugo but people in the wrong always take the truth to be hard. I think Harry's addressing Hugo and the issue head on here was very well done. Bravo.
Love2read23 chapter 22 . 3/16
Awwww. I love the ending of this chapter. I hope Draco doesn't regret how he was acting in his concern for Harry because I think in that instance Harry was thinking more about the pure-bloods' perception than Draco even considered. I really hope Highfeather doesn't cause trouble for them as the gleam in her eyes seems to indicate that she suspects something between them. The ending is still the best.
takuya chapter 30 . 1/19
oh a very great story was hook from the first chapter, you did a great job and I very much enjoyed myself.
Seyuki Arkane chapter 30 . 11/30/2016
I think you see that I write a lot of reviews at the same time for your story, the explanation is : I just EAT your writings ! I love them a lot and I'm French and I'm not good to write in English as I am to read in English. xD Sorry if I write like a baby.
Your writings are impressive, make me have a lot of dream and creativity and imagination. I love them ! So, thank you so much for sharing them, and good luck for the next. Kisses !
Seyu'
Pandoroshi chapter 30 . 11/1/2016
This was awesome. One of the most realistic stories I've ever read about them. The character development was so finely done and written that it made the story so plausible. Thank you for sharing this amazing reading!
SouthernVices chapter 30 . 10/29/2016
I want to thank you for such a wonderful read. From the plot to the characterizations, everything was well-written and immensely enjoyable.
imgoingbackto505 chapter 9 . 10/5/2016
The complex relationships between the fathers and their sons, the mentions of cases in Harry's Auror career, the way Harry felt about Ginny after their divorce, the plot inself (I can't even imagine how much research you put into Harry's research); it all makes for such a believable, well-rounded story. It's the most plausible, in character Draco/Harry story I've read, and I'm not even particularly a shipper. I'd rather have this be canon than Cursed Child. Wow!
Guest chapter 30 . 8/31/2016
That was beautiful.
Guest chapter 30 . 8/17/2016
Absolutely beautifully written. The world development, characterization, and plot were charming and engaging. A wonderful read.
Bronze Leaf chapter 30 . 8/4/2016
Adorable~
Cutiepie120048 chapter 30 . 8/4/2016
This was a gem. A true gem.

The that gradually shifting ideals Draco has and Harry's ways of resolving things - plus all of the other's flaws (Hugo's pride, Teddy's insecurity, etc.) made a great impact on the story's plot.

Again - this is a true gem.
Dagger-Seishin chapter 30 . 5/31/2016
Hmn interesting theory
Lo chapter 30 . 4/18/2016
That was lovely! And exceptionaly smart, your characters were real people with feelings. Good work.
TonksHufflepuff chapter 1 . 1/18/2016
I've never read a fic like this before, and you made me fall for the way you write Draco and Harry. I'll definitely be reading some of your other stories. Is this a sequel to this one? I'd love reading about all the things Draco had planned for the future. And what about Teddy and Victoire?