Reviews for The Descent of Magic
Fugacity7 chapter 30 . 7/2
Mostly a very good story. The gradual thawing of relations between Harry, Draco, Hermione, Scorpius, and Hugo was well paced. The premise was well thought out and interesting. The campaign to get others on-board was well plotted.

The only area I had trouble with was the Drarry romance. It just seemed too forced. Perhaps dialing it back to where Draco maintained his pride and some of his prejudices but gained a newfound respect for Harry and Harry likewise maintaining his integrity but coming to respect Draco. The breach between Draco and Astoria was slightly explained but not enough to make sense. The breach between Harry and Ginny was left an utter mystery that made no sense whatsoever and thus detracted from the story. Fleshing out those details would have contributed quite a bit to making the characters less 2-dimensional.
Dash it! I was stupid enough to think this wasn't going to yet another slashfic. I'm off...
Incendient chapter 1 . 12/29/2018
That was brilliant ! Thank you, as always, I love reading your contributions to the Drarry pairing, we are lucky to have such a great writer like you! Thank you again for your magnificent work!
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 29 . 1/20/2018
Beautiful!
Dude chapter 2 . 10/19/2017
You're a decent writer with good ideas but constantly faggoting up stuff means I can't read your stuff.
Binexx chapter 30 . 7/2/2017
Thank you for this wonderfull story! )
RamblingInsomniac chapter 7 . 5/20/2017
yep, Draci annoys the hell out of me, and i am done. he does not deserve Harry. he never has. except maybe in brother to basiliks and inter vivos. he irritated the fuck out of me in the nature of the beast, but at least i coukd feel some sympathy for him in that, but here? naah hes a conplete asshole and a waste of space. i hope he suffers, i hope he feels deep agonizing pain in the chapters that follow. i hope he loses Scorpius, i hope that harry doesnt behave like a nincompoop and give in. i really really hope Draco suffers.
FotoDi chapter 5 . 5/8/2017
What about Kteacher's dinner... A special Roast?
Amy chapter 30 . 4/29/2017
Wonderful !
Guest chapter 8 . 4/5/2017
Sassy Potter is the best "You know who I am"
Guest chapter 30 . 3/26/2017
Wow. Brilliant. This was truly well done. I find it funny that I watched Sex in the City while reading this. The parallels in both your writing style and Carrie Bradshaw/SJP's monologues was just...amazing. I started to hear this entire story unfold in SJP's voice. It was something elss.
Love2read23 chapter 30 . 3/16/2017
Love it! Absolutely love it!
Love2read23 chapter 24 . 3/16/2017
I feel a little heartache for Hugo but people in the wrong always take the truth to be hard. I think Harry's addressing Hugo and the issue head on here was very well done. Bravo.
Love2read23 chapter 22 . 3/16/2017
Awwww. I love the ending of this chapter. I hope Draco doesn't regret how he was acting in his concern for Harry because I think in that instance Harry was thinking more about the pure-bloods' perception than Draco even considered. I really hope Highfeather doesn't cause trouble for them as the gleam in her eyes seems to indicate that she suspects something between them. The ending is still the best.
takuya chapter 30 . 1/19/2017
oh a very great story was hook from the first chapter, you did a great job and I very much enjoyed myself.