Reviews for The Tops of Buildings, I Can See Them Too
Lari Afan chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
OMG! This was so cute and sweet and beautiful that I wanna cry T_T

I will look for Blaine's book, for sure! Thank you for making my sunday morning so much happier 3
kurtcoblaine-klainetrain chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
This was wonderful.
intensewhatever chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
I absolutely adored this story. It was just all around amazing and I seriously just loved it.

Thank you so much for writing this.

Please consider a sequel! I would love to see where their relationship takes them. :)
OhhhSkyler chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Definition of perfection: this fic. Wow. Beyond good.
random-gleekV chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Awww that was adorable! :) So cute and I totes wish I lived somewhere where I could climb out my window and read -_-

Lol good job! :D
BrownEyedOne chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Brilliant! Perfect! Wonderful! Ahh, truly amazing. Couldn't stop reading this one over and over again. A fantastic piece of writing with such a great idea! :)
girlinthevortex chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
This is beautiful. The little roofs, the environment, the discussion, the handholding... everything basically. I'll go have a look at that book on amazon now.
PoisoningPigeonsinthePark chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
I LOVE YOU!

Jasper Fforde references, adorable Klaineness and all of my feelings about books summed up very articulately...

Brilliant! xD
Ravenpan chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
This was WONDERFUL. I loved how they grew together, and how absolutely PRECIOUS this made the story. :D
Number1KurtHummelFan chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Oh wow! I loved it! It was so cute! Ahhhh! :D
Kristine Lovegood chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
This story left me shivering. I've embraced my phone like a book when I finished. This is just... Overwhelming. I loved reading it and I'll love it every time I do it again. If you ever decide to do whatever related with this, I'll cling to it like it's air to my breathing.
bowtie-lover chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
this was perfect, i don't even know how to say i can't i don't find word, i just loved it, sigh, and feel dumb because i don't know what more say so, thanks for share this fic that's all bye.
Robin chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Well fuck that was amazing
ImDefyingGravity13 chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
I really loved this oneshot, it conbinds to of my favourite things, Klaine and books :) x
expecto patronum 2809 chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
This was beautiful. Beautiful concept and beautifully written. And everything said about books completely true:) thank you for writing this:)