Reviews for Just So You Know
Bobbwa chapter 1 . 6/2/2017
re read,

I was craving something sweet.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/7/2017
cute
TexasAvery chapter 1 . 5/28/2016
You're right. It was too cute. And very in-character, and it gave me all of the warm fuzzies. I loved their little impromptu soccer match with the stone, it feels so right for them... Very well done, Kimasu!
Ria chapter 1 . 7/16/2015
Nice
Guest chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
Sweet

really well done
Luna12 chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
Wow, you have a real talent for writing these type of scenes. Lots of tension and foot - in - the - mouth misunderstandings that are classic. A very enjoyable read. It seems perfect for early/mid-series of the manga.
KaChan84 chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
really cute, thanks for sharing :)
Angela Jewell chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
This. Was. Adorable.
Well done!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
this is soo cute
J Luc Pitard chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Perfect! Two emotionally stunted, martial arts obsessed teens, forced into a prematurely committed relationship, with additional external pressures (both from within and without the family) are bound to be stuck- unable to express themselves except through teasing and strained half confessions. How's that for a dry, clinical view of your very well written and cute one shot?
chesnutsy chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
aww! i really enjoyed this! awkward, fluffy and short! so ranma and akane! thanks for sharing. :)
7koukoua chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
indeed, too cute not to share :D
Prizz chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Fluff is good for the soul.

More Ranma x Akane moments please!
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
Cool. Sweet. Good
Reader chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
arg that was so sweet and so them. my favorite line was akane saying thanks for the permission of missing him hahahaha

why are they so adorable?

i'm happy to see you're updating again! i'll be watching for more!