Reviews for Similar
Renae Shnucumbs chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
This was beautiful. Thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
good!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
I liked this, it was masterfully written. Still, some part of me refuses to believe that any man, even Severus Snape, could be so stubborn and thick-headed. It is a bias, I'm sure, bred of my own Slytherin preference, but I can't be blamed. He always seemed to think twenty steps ahead of everyone, why should Harry be the exception? Harry never exhibited all of the traits Snape accused him of, but perhaps he exhibited enough of them at just the right times to leave a lasting impression. I suppose we shall never know, really, but I still think Severus is too smart to behave so stupidly.
VioletMarauder chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Wonderful!
Nightshade's sydneylover150 chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Sometimes I wonder if you can. Good story!
BlackBlood1872 chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
I honestly never know what to say in reviews, but I thought I'd just let you know that I absolutely loved this story. It made me grin.
excalibur's fire chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
really like this...
Jazz E. Roisin chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
I've been thinking often about personal sacrifice, which for everyone is different. And you've captured quite well the feelings that go along with self-examination.

The back and forth between Severus and Harry really captures their personalities well.

Kudos on a wonderful chapter,

JER
GeekChic080 chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
This was very cool, very in-character. Nice work! A second part would be cool, too :) The name here's my username, too lazy to log in right now :]
BornSinging chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
You should so do a sequel for this fic. Maybe call it Confessors or something like that cause that would be cool. ;P
hpbrat2 chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
I don't know what my deal is, but it made me cry (which is bad because I'm at work and working with only guys who wouldn't get it), but it was very well written. Thank you.
Trulylovesnape chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
This is how I wish JK had ended things!
bkerrmom1 chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
This was PERFECT! Deep and beautiful in it's perfection!