Reviews for Killing the Conscience
reppad98 chapter 11 . 4/29/2014
Aww, Dawn and Paul are so sweet! And so are Ash and Lea! It seems like the calm before the storm, because though everyone seems happy at the moment, they can't keep it a secret forever... And the elections are coming closer too... Suspense! :D
Thank you for updating, hope you update soon and keep writing! !
reppad98 chapter 10 . 4/29/2014
Oh wow, so it is true, he did kill Dawn's mother! Well yeah, I should've expected that really. And I'm glad Ash's date went okay, though it's strange to see him acting like this, like Paul. We'll see how that goes xD And Paul and Dawn... *squeee* They're going to try it! Can't wait to see how that works out, also with Paul and his old dead girlfriend... maybe Dawn can help him get over her...
Anyway, onto the next chapter :D
AshKetchumForever chapter 11 . 4/23/2014
Awesome! Love it!
Ogamer143 chapter 11 . 4/21/2014
I want a Cyber Hug... but seriously update soon. You are doing a great job.
Ogamer143 chapter 3 . 4/21/2014
On chapter 3. You are doing a great job yet I am sensing elements of a classic what could it be, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Maybe, no. Aha Romeo and Juliet. P.S. Keep up the good work.
AshKetchumForever chapter 10 . 10/23/2013
This is amazing! Can't wait to read more! Love it!
The biggest ikarishipping Fan chapter 10 . 10/14/2013
I love that last line :) Don't know why I love it so much, but I do haha. Maybe because it goes with the title and everything. And I love how dark this is getting! Dawn's and Paul's dirty little secret, the mystery behind Paul's father killing Dawn's mother - love it! So intriguing. Can't wait to see how Dawn's and Paul's relationship goes from here

Update whenever you can! (:
demon alice chapter 10 . 10/12/2013
(: THAT WAS SO CUTE EEE! cx Except that Giovanni killed Johanna. Freaking jerk, Imma destroy his soul and sell his body parts on the black market! xp please update soon! (:
RaveOn-Goodbye chapter 10 . 10/8/2013
Is Ash going to play a bigger roll? He hasn't really done much not even after the Dawn and Paul fiasco
Eeveexme chapter 10 . 10/6/2013
Hope you update soon!
demon alice chapter 9 . 7/31/2013
Yay based off Lion King 2, a big favorite of mine c: I loved it, and even though I much much MUCH prefer Pearlshipping, I did enjoy this Ikarishipping story. Please update this story and all the others that need to be soon please!
- DemonOtaku-Pearlshipper
Reading-is-4-life chapter 9 . 6/19/2013
Good chapter! Update soon!
reppad98 chapter 9 . 6/11/2013
Paul was indeed OOC, but hey, who knows what goes around in his head? We only see the outside after all. So yeah, not too OOC. And whoa, big twist. Looks like Paul is indeed a sort of puppet of his father... Wonder how he'll react to this... Thanks for updating and please update soon!
AshKetchumForever chapter 9 . 6/11/2013
This is awesome! Love it!
Eeveexme chapter 9 . 6/9/2013