Reviews for A New Invention
Ani123 chapter 7 . 1/1
Write more please!
Matthias Calis chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Hi

Your story is well written and the voice is strong, but not much is happening in this first chapter. Don't get me wrong, the characters are doing all sorts of stuff but none of it matters. There are no stakes, nor are there story questions raised. It's "just another day at the office".

Whilst that is generally fine for a fanfic, I would emplore you to hook the reader in, in your writing. Start with some action, fill the character's heads with questions. Right now everything is just meandering along, that is okay for some chapters, but not a chapter one. You will lose alot of readers if your first page isn't exciting.

Good luck!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/4/2013
This is lovely! Please keep it going
Neusuada chapter 7 . 4/22/2013
Are you gonna update because you really should. You should also get Hugo and Isabelle together :)
Lolz chapter 7 . 3/29/2013
One of the best story i read so far keep up the good work i hope you keep updating often
The Lord of Insomnia chapter 7 . 3/5/2013
Please update soon!
EmmaJay64 chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
This is awesome, dude. One issue... they speak modern-AmericanEnglish. It doesn't take away from the story, but just watch out. :) Love it!
Peace10 chapter 7 . 1/2/2013
That...was...AMAZING! PLEASEEEEEEEE UPDATEEEEEEEE! :D
manuelmusical14 chapter 7 . 12/31/2012
Pretty slow chapter but nice job
TheBFG chapter 6 . 11/26/2012
Hi all! I'm just letting you know that another chapter is going to be uploaded soon. Keep the reviews coming; suggestions are always welcome! Also, if you could offer some new words to include for Isabelle's dialogue, that would be great.
manuelmusical14 chapter 6 . 5/26/2012
I have to say I'm impressed so far. Hugo is one of my new favorite movies and is one of the most visually amazing I've ever seen. Can't wait for more
fanfiction fan chapter 6 . 5/25/2012
this is so eloquently written! more please!
fanfiction fan chapter 2 . 5/22/2012
Wonderfully written! Please do write more! :)
Wolf chapter 6 . 5/15/2012
Awwwwwwww it's so sweet I love it uv done a great job please more write more. :)
Wolf chapter 5 . 4/30/2012
Amazing keep up the great work