Reviews for Even Freddy has Nightmares
rofl stupid bitch
Strange Demise chapter 10 . 9/11/2013
OMG AHHHH! jason 3
SideshowJazz1 chapter 14 . 10/13/2012
Nice! I'll look out for the next story!
SideshowJazz1 chapter 13 . 8/30/2012
Like it - but of course, I wish Alice hadn't died. Update soon!
ForeverNocturnal chapter 12 . 7/22/2012
But..But..No one's won. o: You should definitely do another chapter or so :P
SideshowJazz1 chapter 12 . 7/22/2012
Alice needed to get her head out of the clouds, did she? Well, her daydreaming seemed to help. Why did Loretta have to be such a bitch? Someone, I'll give you money to kill her again!
ZAnn1428 chapter 12 . 7/22/2012
Don't let this be the last chapter! I want Freddy to win :O
SideshowJazz1 chapter 11 . 7/21/2012
I don't know much about Jason, so I won't guess, but rooting for Alice all the way!
ForeverNocturnal chapter 11 . 7/21/2012
In all honesty, I'd like Jason to want, because Alice seems far too arrogant for my liking T_T But I have a feeling Alice would win, 'cause...Well the good guys apparently always have to win. Bleh. And besides, I don't think Loretta would be pleased with Jason.
ZAnn1428 chapter 11 . 7/21/2012
YAY JASON 3 I love Jason almost as much as freddy haha XD Cuz he's so sweet and innocent on the inside like a little boy :'D
SideshowJazz1 chapter 10 . 7/19/2012
As a rule, I really like Alice, so I want to see if Jason tries to kill her or not. I'd rather he killed Kristen, even though I like her too. Nancy's my favourite of those three. Anyway, I'm still loving it!
ForeverNocturnal chapter 10 . 7/19/2012
Op, Jason could mean trouble for Freddy and man is Loretta pissed.
Anonymous chapter 9 . 7/14/2012
My favorite reaction to Freddy's demon face has to be Alice's, lol! x-D
RainbowStraightJacket chapter 6 . 7/14/2012
Haha! I believe this is my favorite chapter, number-o six-o! :)
I have to say, I did not expect the birdbath, but man was that full of humor! Joey is a curious litte bugger, now isn't he? I can honestly say, good job with, Loretta. More fearsome than ever, might I say! It looks highly fun, bothering the sh!t out of him. I should try it sometime. :)
-RainbowStraightJacket