Reviews for A Chill in the Air
ccase13 chapter 11 . 6/9/2012
I love Bobby's presents.
ryder21 chapter 11 . 6/5/2012
I just a read this story in one go. Glad it ended one a giggle. Love Dean when he's happy! Thanks for a great story - please don't let life get in the way of your writing!
Nana56 chapter 11 . 5/22/2012
Truly awesome fic! :D And I loved Bobby's gift. That man is amazing!

Pretty cool that the solution to the problem was so simple, too; but filled with drama! :D

Well done, my friend! :)
masondixon chapter 11 . 5/16/2012
Excellent Ending! Loved the picture of Dean huddled in the back seat of the Impala fast asleep. And then the picture of his face full of pie and a smile of contentment spread across it. And than the image of him wearing the flowered shirt that hung past his knees! And all these pictures painted with WORDS! Excellent job. And I loved the trip to Florida as a Birthday gift. Because you have already shown us how good Dean looks in swimming trunks in a pool and on the beach. Ah, BEA-U-TI-FUL pictures!

I do so love your stories.

Thank You.
emebalia chapter 11 . 5/16/2012
Bobby, you sly dog. But they really deserve a vacation.

Great story, thanks.
Sharlot chapter 11 . 5/15/2012
OMG, I just found this story. How much frosty fun was THAT? I loved it! I read the drabble, too. I'm so glad you fleshed it out! Absolutely delightful from beginning to end.

LOVED the humor this chapter:

:::::"… a - a barbecue," Sam blurted out helplessly, trying to think back to the last time the brothers actually attended a barbecue, which had to have been sometime around, never, give or take a few months.:::::HhhhHAA! Oh man. Yep, yep...sad but also funny, at least in this context.

:::::Two pairs of enquiring eyes and a bulging mouthful of chewed apple pie looked up at him.::::: /snork! I scared my dog laughing. Loved it.

Got to love Dean and how unrepentant he was, even after his brush with death. So typically "Dean".

Thanks so much for all your hard work. I wish I had found this a little sooner, but I thoroughly enjoyed the read-through.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 11 . 5/15/2012
Love this story. And a GREAT ending! The boys deserve all the fun in the sun they can get!
masondixon chapter 10 . 5/12/2012
"I'm melting! I'm melting!"

All I could think of was the wicked witch from the Wizard of Oz!

Good work by Sam. And good having that hand burst out of the snow before the chapter ended!

Now I look forward to a dry and warm Dean coming up!

ccase13 chapter 10 . 5/11/2012
Salt really does seem to be the most useful weapon against the supernatural. RoboSam even got the leprachaun to stand still long enough for him to banish it by making him count salt grains.
FallenAngel218 chapter 10 . 5/10/2012
Oh my Gosh I love it! All of that fuss and Sam kills him with rock salt... sheesh. At least Dean will be safe now. I hope he learned his lesson and will keep his big mouth shut!
FallenAngel218 chapter 9 . 5/10/2012
I hate to say it, but Dean brought this on himself... Bobby told him to shut his stupid mouth and he kept insulting Jack Frost... I can't wait to see what happens...
Bartlebead chapter 4 . 5/9/2012
I love a good, long story! I'm hooked on this one.
Zinfer chapter 10 . 5/9/2012
Oh noes! This is so intense! How could u end it there
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 10 . 5/9/2012
Wow, cool! I was wondering how they were going to get out of that one. WOnderfully simple and completely logical!
Hundley chapter 10 . 5/9/2012
Wonderful chapter, and very action packed. Oh, Dean, I remember when you used to mouth off a lot.