Reviews for Unspeakable (The Redemption of Sirius Black)
EsScaper chapter 3 . 4/22/2006
I know that this story is quite old, and hasn't been updated in years, but I felt the need to tell you what a wonderful job you did with it.

Very few writers show the complexity and chaos that MUST have been occurring within Sirius's mind. No one can go through so much horrors unscathed. You handled it beautifully.

I only wish that you'd consider continuing on. It is a shame that you stopped when you did. I hate to see a piece of your talent go unfinished. It is a waste.

Esc.

Forrest chapter 3 . 12/20/2004
I love your story!

Please update soon!
Rubber-duckiesofdoom chapter 3 . 12/17/2004
OMG this is great! at first i was like, ok, whatever. I guess I'll read it, cause im bored. But i got completely sucked in! I think that ur a really good writer. keep it up!
nia chapter 3 . 5/26/2004
Very, very interesting! Well written, indeed, especially Sirius's multiple personalities.
nia chapter 2 . 5/26/2004
I really like the technologies you've written into the story, it seems very believable for them to have such things.
nia chapter 1 . 5/26/2004
Very good- very interesting. In the books, Sirius did say something about losing his mind a little- you're the only person I've read so far who remembered that!
ebony-kiena chapter 3 . 4/26/2004
I'm presuming since it's been SO long since you updated that you don't intend on updating.. a shame really.
Lovely (unfinished) story. I really hope that you find it in your heart to write more.. *puppy eye's* I would go on to list all the good things however they've already been said by others, so there's no real point for me to repeat.
Evilgrinch chapter 3 . 1/16/2004
Great Story. Remus and Sirius both rule.
If you like the characters, check out my latest...have been working on it for a couple of weeks now.
. ?storyid1682499
Enjoy!
-David
Kohinyun chapter 3 . 1/16/2004
Even though you haven't updated this story in forever, which makes me think you might never update it, I just wanted to tell you how much I love this story so far! Your original characters are AMAZING! They've got personalities of their own, ones that I can't help but love, and the interaction between the characters is wonderfully realistic. I especially enjoy all the different Sirius' you show so clearly, because they narrate, very clearly, the changes that have occured in Sirius and serve to show his madness, an inevitable (and underemphasized) portion of his personality. In my opinion, this story is the perfect mix between action/adventure and character development, making it a very enjoyable read. I hope that you continue it at some point because it's definately worth reading.
That is all.
Erindipity
Trinity Day chapter 3 . 12/2/2003
Damnit. I was really hoping that this was just an incredibly short story, not an unfinished one. And you've left off just when it was promising to get *really* interesting. Real Sirius is in control! I repeat, damnit!
Trinity Day chapter 2 . 12/2/2003
Wow. This is amazing so far. One line I'd tagged as really liking is: They were reasons that made sense to Sirius – he wouldn’t have wanted to be known as John, either.
Trinity Day chapter 1 . 12/2/2003
Interesting start. I like the contrast between Real Sirius and Fake Sirius.
fuck off already chapter 3 . 11/3/2003
I don't suppose you're ever going to update? Please?
b l a c k r o s e 9 chapter 3 . 9/15/2003
this is so cool. i love how you get into the inner workings of Padfoots mind. very nicely done. i cant wait to see what mayhem is spilled in the next chapter! please update soon!

BR